We're Dead

Isabela's POV
I'm so bored. I'm the only one in the house and there's not a lot to do to be honest.

Life's no fun when there's no one to exploit or blackmail.

I wonder what Jace is doing. Is he filming something?... No we wouldn't have taken the brat. Maybe he's just running an errand or something.

After a while I called Jace to see what he was doing and when he would be home.

"So what are we going to do now that I'm fired?" I heard Riele ask

Wait what? Is he with Riele again?

"Get you re-hired" Jace said.

"I don't know. We shouldn't anger Isabela. We don't actually know what she's capable of" Riele pointed out.

"True but I'm not going to let her fire you with no good reason"

No good reason! I had VERY good reason!

"Jace maybe if we wait-"

"How long are we going to wait? Until we take Isabela to court. That could be weeks from now!" He cut her off.

Court? I'm not going to court! In their dreams!

"We don't know that. We haven't checked any of the footage in a long time. Maybe we'll find enough evidence that she's an unfit mother"

Footage? Unfit mother? What is this bs?

"I don't know. Hopefully soon. I just want to get rid of her so we can finally be together"

"Uh Jace? I thought we were together"
"you know what I mean" he said laughing.

I hung up the phone feeling lividI. I raced up the stairs and looked in every room. That's when I realised. I noticed the cameras in the corner of each room. So they're gonna get rid of me  instantly called Danny.

"What do you want?"

"Get over here. Now."

"On my way"
End of POV
Riele's POV
Jace, Liliana and I are on our way to get me my job back. I'm not gonna lie. I am really nervous. Isabela is powerful. Like I said before, I don't know what she's capable of. She could hurt me, or Jace, or even Lilliana.

No, no she wouldn't hurt a baby. She'll come after me and Jace. Although that's not actually a lot better. But still, it's better than Liiana getting hurt.

I think she'll want to hurt me. I'm ok with that. I don't want Jace to get hurt. He has so much to live for. He's a famous actor with thousands of fans. He has a family that loves him to death and  most importantly, a beautiful baby girl. Liliana. He needs to be there for her. A girl needs a pair loving parents in her life. Lili shouldn't grow up the way I did. No one deserves the childhood I had. He needs to raise her. He needs to calm her down when she's angry, wipe her tears when she's sad and reassure her when she's scared. He needs to watch her be happy and grow up to be the beautiful woman I know she will be one day. If he gets hurt, the recovery may cause a wedge between him and Liliana if he traumatised too much. He has Lili, parents, friends and fans. He has everything. If he gets hurt so many other people will be affected by it.

Me on the other hand... I don't really have that much. I have Jace, Liliana and a few friends but that's about it..I don't really have any family and literally nobody knows me. If I got hurt I doubt people would care. Obviously Jace but no one else would be affected. It would be easier for me to get hurt.

We finally get there. I've got this awful feeling in the pit of my stomach. I can't really explain it, I just know something will go wrong.

"Are you ready to face her?" Jace asked me

"I think so"

"Ok good. Come on let's go"Jace said about to get out of the car.

"Wait" I said quickly stopping him.

"What?" He asked confused.

I quickly put my hands on his shoulders, leant in and pressed my lips against his. He kissed back. It was a short kiss but it was filled with passion. He makes me feel something I never felt with Danny.

"I love you" I said after we pulled away. He gave me a small smile.

"I love you you too"

I took a deep breath to prepare myself.

"Let's go" I said nervously.

"It'll be fine" he tried to reassure me as he got out I couldn't shake this feeling in the pit of my stomach that something bad was about to happen.

We opened the door to find Isabela.

Danny.

Guns.

We're dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did you think???
What should happen next???
Shohini😇💖