The Plan

"Riele it's ok! At least you know the truth!"

"No it's not! I didn't believe you! What kind of friend does that? I mean seriously? I'm such an awful-" she rambled but I cut her off.

"Riele"

She stayed quiet and looked at me.

"I NEVER want to hear you say bad things about yourself. Ok?" I said holding her hands. She simply nodded.

"Ok..." she said quietly.

I pulled her into a hug. I would hold her in my arms forever if that was possible.

"I love you Riele"

I felt her stiffen and she pulled away.

"Jace you don't know how much I want to believe that but... After everything that's happened I can't help but feel you might just be pitying me or something... I see the kind of girls you date and I don't look anything like them..."

"That's not true! Riele I really do love you! You're the prettiest girl I've ever met!" I reassured.

"O-ok" she nodded hesitantly.

"Good." I said hugging her again.

"So... What are we?" Riele asked.

"How about... Secret boyfriend and girlfriend until this Isabela mess is sorted out?" I asked pulling away but keeping my arm around her.

"I'd like that" she smiled lightly.

"Me too"

"So how can we get this sorted out?" She asked.

"I don't know... But I'll figure it out" I told her

"She wants to get custody of the Lili right?"

"Right..." I said confused.

"Well if we can proof that she's not a good mom there's no way she'll get custody"

"That's good but doesn't Isabela have a judge that's like totally in love with her?" I asked.

"Well yeah but we can just find out the name of the judge then request not to have him."

"That could work. Oh we could put a camera in all the rooms to record Isabela!" I said happily.

"Good we've got a plan. Let's start it up tomorrow but now you've gotta go" she said going to Liliana from the play pen.

"Say bye to Riele" I said in a baby voice as Riele handed my daughter over to me.

"Mama!" She yelled. Wait what? Mama?

"What did she just call you?" I asked happily.

"Uh... Nothing! I'll see you tomorrow!" She said pushing me out the door.

I chuckled a little.

"Just one thing" I smirked before giving her a quick kiss. Sparks were exploding, at least that's what it felt like.

When we pulled away she was blushing. I winked as I went to the car. I got home with a smile on my face.

"There you are!" Isabela said running towards me

"What do you want?" I asked bitterly.

"We should set up Riele with my friend James then go on a double date with them!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally updated!😂
Drama coming up... Lots of drama😈
What did you think???
What should happen next???
Shohini😇💖