Knowing The Truth

Jace's POV
I watched as Riele left. I feel terrible. You guys know I didn't say any of that stuff but she doesn't.... And I don't know how to prove it to her....

I was wondering around the house trying to figure out how to tell the truth to Riele when I heard Isabela say my name.

"The plan is going perfectly"

Plan?

"No Jace won't find out"

Find out what?

I got out my phone and started recording. What? This might be useful.

"Would you relax? It's not like you broke a law. All you did was feed a magazine a fake story"

So it was her! And someone else...

"He's not going to take you to court for gods sake! He can't even if he wanted to."

We'll see about that you little-

"He won't go because if he tells anyone I'll just go to court and get custody of the little brat. There's a judge that's totally head over heels for me. Like putty in my hands" she smirked.

Oh I'm gonna kill this bitch....

"Everything is going according to plan. The only thing I still have to do is get rid of that stupid Riele girl then Jace will be so sad about losing her he'll want to move on to the next thing he sees and that will be me. Then I'll act like the mother for another year or so then leave again. After that I'll just spread some lie about why I left and his career will go down the drain" Another stupid smirk appeared on her face.

I stopped recording. This is all the proof I'll need.

Yes! I can use this recording to get Riele back! I can tell her the truth! And I'll have proof!

I quickly picked up Lilliana and raced out the door not bothering to tell Isabela. Why should I? That little slut doesn't care about anyone but herself.

It felt like forever but I finally got there. I raced up the stairs and knocked on the door. She opened the door looking sad. Her eyes were red and puffy. I caused that...

"Jace what are you doing here?" She asked confused and uneasily.

"Take Lilliana please" I said giving her my daughter.

She still looked confused but went along with it. Once she came back I brought up every bit of courage in me and said what I had to see.

"Ok first I'm really bad at confessing my feelings so this is gonna be quite a crappy speech." I said as she giggled a little bit. At least I can make her smile.

"I've liked since the first moment I met you but I never accepted that. Isabela hurt me really badly and I was scared my heart world be broken again. Love really scared me. Then you came Riele. You made me a better person. You still make me a better person. That night we kissed was the best night of my life. You made me feel something that I never felt with Isabela. It's taken me some time to accept and deal with but I know how I feel. I love you Riele." I poured out all my feelings.

She was smiling widely and for a second it really looked like she was gonna say she loved me but her facial expression changed to a mix between hesitant and worried. What she said next practically destroyed me.

"I-I have to quit"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did you think???
What should happen next???
Shohini😇💖