Stupid Press

3rd person POV
It's been a week since Jace went to Riele's house and... Nothing has happened. Jace and Riele have sort of had this unofficial flirting thing going on but neither have actually talked to each other about their feelings.
End Of POV
Jace's POV
Today is the day. I'm gonna ask Riele out. Come Jace... You can do this

I walked downstairs to see Riele holding Lilliana. Looking beautiful as always.

"Morning Riele." I yawned.

"Why aren't you dressed?!" She almost yelled.

"Why I'm not busy today" I said casually.

"Yeah... Except for the charity event that you need to leave for in 15 MINUTES!" She said as my eyes widened.

Shit!

"Shit!" I yelled getting up from my seat earning a glare from Riele... Who's holding Lilliana... My daughter... Oops...

"Language!"

"Sorry!" I yelled running down the hall.

I quickly threw on some clothes then rushed out the door to see Riele holding my coat and car keys.

"What would I do without you Riele?" I asked putting on my coat.

"Crash and burn. Now go!" She said pointing to the door.

I quickly kissed Lilliana's head and dashed out the door. I'll just ask Riele out when I get back...
End of POV
Riele's POV
Ok so I'm really getting tired of this. Not Liliana. Jace. He keeps flirting with me and while I love it he won't ask me out. I really don't want to be just another girl that he flirts with...

The day was pretty normal. I was playing with Lilliana in the morning then made her some lunch and some lunch for myself of course. She had a little nap in the afternoon so I just watched TV. It got around 8 and Jace wasn't back yet so I decided to surprise him by making dinner. I made pasta carbonara and steak. This will make him happy... I hope he asks me out soon...

"Looks good" I whispered to myself just as an exhausted Jace burst through the door.
End of POV
Jace's POV
"Ugh it will take AGES to deliver" I whined bursting into the room and flopping helplessly onto the couch.

"I think you're in luck" Riele giggled.

"What?"

"Just follow me"

I did just that. I followed her into the kitchen and saw a plate with pasta carbonara and steak on it.

"THANK YOU!" I yelled giving Riele one of the biggest hugs I've ever given anyone.

"Your welcome" she giggled as I sat down.

"Well.... Goodnight" She said about to walk away but I grabbed her wrist.

"You are not going anywhere Downs" I smirked.

"And why is that Lee?"

"Because you made this food and now you get to eat it"

"But-"

"Did you make enough food for two?"

"Well yeah but-"

"But nothing. You're staying" I said pointing to her seat.

"Are you sure?" She asked hesitantly.

"Of course"

"Ok..."

Once she got her dinner and sat down we just talked about random stuff.

"This food is really nice" I complimented her.

"Thanks" She said blushing.

"When did you learn to cook?"

"University. I had to cook dinner for my roommate and I every night." She laughed at the memory.

"Your roommate was lazy?"

"The laziest! I did everything. By the end of uni I forgot why I wanted a roommate in the first place" she said which made me laugh as well as her.

Once we finished dinner we decided to watch some TV. It was all the same until one thing caught our eyes.

"Does Jace Norman have a new girlfriend? Sources say that he was leaving this girls apartment with his daughter! Is this the REAL mother for cute Lilliana and if so... Why are we only seeing this girl now? More to come on this AMAZING story"

"Oh man! Now all your fans think I'm your girlfriend!" Riele popped up freaking out.

"Riele relax. I'll call my publicist and get this sorted out ok?" I said trying to calm her down.

"Ok... Oh and please don't take me freaking out the wrong way. I just don't want paparazzi on my tails" she explained.

"It's fine"

"Ok well I should get going so.... See you tomorrow" she said getting her coat.

"Goodnight" I kissed her cheek without thinking making both of us blush.

"Night..." she smiled walking out the door.

After she left I called my publicist so I can get all this crap cleared up. Obviously I want Riele to be my girlfriend but not like this. First I'm gonna clear up all the rumours then I'm going to work on how to make Riele my girlfriend.

Crap! She's not answering. Oh well, I'll call her tomorrow. One more night of rumours won't hurt anyone.

I went to sleep when someone suddenly knocked on the door. I got out of bed feeling all groggy. I looked at the time and saw it was 4am. Who the hell knocks at this time?!

"Son of a bitch..." I mumbled as I got out of bed.

I opened the door and was fully ready to give this person a piece of my mind but I was completely forgot what I was gonna say once I saw who it was...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who's at the door???
What should happen next???
Shohini😇💖