Double Date Drama

"Um... Set up Riele? I don't think she wants to date anyone right now" I said hesitantly. It's gonna kill me to see Riele with another guy.

We only just started dating and I'm pretty sure I won't be able to control my jealousy.

"Oh come on! It's the perfect opportunity for us to get publicity!" She whined.

"I don't want publicity with you" I said coldly.

"Oh that hurts. That really hurts" she said faking her sadness.

"Stop it you bitch" I glared at her.

"Look if you want to keep your daughter then I suggest you do what I say" she said with an evil grin.

"Are you blackmailing me?" I questioned.

"No duh" she rolled her eyes... Well that's just rude. Just remember the plan Jace. One date won't hurt.... Right?

"Fine" I said through gritted teeth.

"Great! I'll set it up!" She squealed running to the phone.

"Hey Riele!.... Well I was wondering if you wanted to come to dinner with me and Jace.... Nonsense! You won't be a third wheel!.... Oh we'll figure out something for the baby.... The dinner is tonight.... 7 ish?... Sure we can pick you up from there... Great! Bye Riele!" Isabela then hung up the phone and looked back at me.

"I'll text the James and a babysitter! You get ready! It's already 5:30" she said shooing me away.

"Ok ok..." I said irritated as I walked away.

After a LONG hour it was time to pick Riele. She's probably gonna look beautiful as always. I wish it was her that I was going on this date with. I hate that I'm going with Isabela.

"Come on Isabela!" I yelled from downstairs.

"One second!" She screamed back. She came down a few seconds later wearing:

"How do I look?" She asked doing a stupid pose

"You look like you always do.... Fake. Now let's go" I said coldly walking to the door.

"Be careful with your language tonight Jacey" she warned before strutting past me.

I rolled my eyes and followed her to the car. At least I'll get to see Riele. I gave the driver the address that Riele said to Isabela.

"Ok now listen here Norman" Isabela started glared at me.

"What do you want?" I asked bitterly.

"You BETTER act like you're in love with me tonight. We need to be a believable couple. I need EVERYONE talking about us tomorrow"

"Attention... Seeker..." I said casually in between coughs.

"What did you just call me?!" She shrieked.