The Reason For The Return

Riele's POV
So this is the famous Isabela. No wonder Jace still loves her. She's gorgeous.

"Jace! I missed you so much!" She squealed pushing past me. She jumped up and gave him a hug. To my surprise he hugged back. Wait, why am I surprised? He loves her...

I couldn't stand to see them together anymore. It hurt so much. Ugh, to think I actually fell for him. I wish I didn't love him...

"Um... I don't feel well would it be ok if I took the day off?" I just barely croaked out.

Jace was going to say something but Isabela beat him to it.

"You're Riele!" She beamed with a smile.

"Uh last time I checked..." I laughed a little uneasily.

Then the next thing she did surprised me. She gave me a hug. What the hell?

"Thank you so much for looking after my daughter." Isabela whispered crying a little bit.

She looked over at Liliana who I had put in her stroller.

"Hi baby" she whispered smiling.

"I'm sorry but I'd like to go home if that's ok"

"Of course! It would give me and Jace some time to catch up! Get well soon! Bye Riele!" Isabela said pushing me out the door still quite tearful. Geez pushy much?

I ran straight to the bathroom and grabbed a blade. The sharpest blade I could find. I hate I still have it but I could never bring myself to throw it away. I haven't cut myself since I lost the baby and I promised myself I would never do it again after I had stopped. Well today I broke that promise. I washed the blood off of my arms and looked at myself in the mirror. I thought I'd stopped being like this a long time ago. I guess I was wrong.

I'm not even cutting because of Jace. I'm cutting because everything in my life seems to go wrong. If I'm ever feeling good about something it's always taken away. I mean look at the facts. Growing up I never had a true family. Every time I started to even remotely feel like I was a part of the family,even one percent, it was back to the orphanage before I knew it. I had an amazing boyfriend who turned out to be a monster. I was going to have a beautiful baby. I lost it. I was trapped in darkness for so long. For once I thought I'd found someone who cared. Someone who could save me from the darkness and show me light once more. He hurt me in ways that words can't even describe. Nothing ever goes right for me. No matter what I always seem to get hurt.

I can't do this anymore
End of POV
Jace's POV
Isabela closed the door and wiped away her tears. An evil smirk spread across her face. Oh no.

"What happened to the tears?" I asked her bitterly as I glared.

"It's called acting sweetie. Now you better listen to me" she said smirking.

"What do you want?"

"Publicity" She stated simply.

"Publicity?"

"Yeah idiot" she rolled her eyes. Rude!

"People have been giving me a hard time about leaving you and breaking your heart so what better way to get good press than getting back together with you?" Her smirk turned into a devious grin.

"What if I don't want to? What if I was in love with someone"

"Well you have to act lovey dovey with me whenever we go out so anything going on between you and Riele or whoever this 'someone' is... It's over"

"What makes you think I'll go along with this?" I questioned.

"Cause if you don't I won't be afraid to go to court and get custody of MY daughter" She smirked.

What?!?!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isabela is making me like😠😠😠😠 (just in the book tho😂)
What do you think should happen next???
Shohini😇💖