Talk it out

I wondered around for a bit. I'm not really sure what I just did. I don't get why I got so angry at Riele. Maybe it was the fact that she didn't tell me but I guess that's not really a good excuse. I should be comforting her not getting angry and beating guys up.

After a while I summoned up all my courage and went to her apartment. I took a deep breath. I'm not really sure what's going to happen. I don't think it will be that bad but I still remain scared which is weird. I slowly knocked on the door with slight hesitation.

She answered a few seconds later. Her eyes widened when she realised it was me.

"Hi..." She said softly.

"Can we talk?" I asked awkwardly scratching the back of my neck.

"I think we need to" she said nodding and stepping aside.

I went in and sat on her couch. She came and joined me a few seconds later. It was silent. I tried but I had no idea what to say. I know what I need to say but I just don't know how.

"We need to talk about how we haven't been talking to each other" I eventually blurted out. She just gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean? We talk almost everyday" her tone of voice definitely matched her voice.

"I know but not about the important stuff. Think about it, our biggest fights as a couple happened because we didn't talk to each other. I didn't tell you about the she devil's plan and that just turned into a mess. And today, you didn't tell me Danny had been coming here. We kept really important information from each other"

"I... I guess your right. It's just.... Danny coming already scared me enough. I really didn't want you getting involved" She admitted.

Ok, now it's my turn to be confused.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"I knew you'd get angry and do something you'd end up regretting, like beating up Danny-"

"Hey I don't regret beating him up" I cut her off as she glared at me.

"As I was saying. I figured I would just keep kicking him out until he got the hint but Danny is extremely persistent." She sighed.

"Did he hurt in any other ways. Like hitting you or anything?" I asked her. My blood began to boil just thinking about anyone hurting Riele.

Her eyes widened and she looked away quickly and awkwardly. Hmm.... That's suspicious...

"Um....." she dragged off looking away from me.

"Riele! What happened?!" I said worried.

"Uh... Promise you won't get mad" she pleaded with eyes of desperation.

"No. I can't make a promise I may not be able to keep." I answered honestly.

"Fine..." she rolled up her sleeve revealing a large purple bruise.

"He did that?!" I raised my voice slightly as I grabbed her wrist.

"It's the only bruise. That's good!" Riele said trying to be opoptimistic.

"Not helping"

"Right, sorry"

"Listen you NEED to tell me if Danny comes again. He's hurting you Riele. He has to be stopped" I told her.

"Ok I will but you can't beat anyone up" she said accusingly pointing her finger at me.

"Now now Riele, you know it's Rude to point" I teased.

"Ugh shut up!" She playfully hit my chest making me laugh.

I don't think I've laughed this much since Isabela.

"Wait what?" Riele asked.

"What?" I asked confused. I didn't say the Isabela thing out loud did I?

"You did"

"Ohhhhh"

"You don't think about your relationship with Isabela a lot... Do you?" She asked with her insecurities showing.

"Sometimes. But it's normally thinking about how badly she hurt me. Do you think about Danny?" I asked.

"I guess he does cross my mind occasionally. But like you, I find myself thinking about how he broke my heart. It usually reminds me to not let myself get hurt again" she sighed looking down.

I put a hand a on hers as she looked up again.

"I'm not going to hurt you" I said as she smiled lightly in response.

She glanced at our hands that back at me.

"Relationships don't normally work out. Well, most of them don't. Do you think we'll work out?" She asked.

I thought about it for a minute. I really do love Riele. I love everything about her. I love how much of a mother she is to Liliana. I love how kind and caring she is. I love her eyes, her smile.... Her.

I really want her around as long as possible. We haven't been dating long but I definitely see a future.

"I do"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Milya broke up in backstage😭
Someone tell me about Scream Machine!
And school of rock!
And Gamer's guide to pretty much everything!
You know what.... Maybe I watch too many shows..... Nahhh😂
What did you think???
What should happen next???
Shohini😇💖