I miss you

Jace's POV
Two weeks. It's been two weeks without her and it's been hell.

I need Riele here. I need to hold her and see her. I need to be able to tell her that everything will be ok. I just need her.

Isabela is killing me. She's so clingy and annoying. I can't get one second to myself because she's always there. Just talking and talking and talking. I swear I'd murder her if it wasn't illegal.

I just need to be alone for two minutes. That's all the time I'd need to call the police and get rid of her once and for all. But I can't even have two minutes cause she's always there. I'd pretend to go to the bathroom and do it but she'd probably hear me.

"JACE" Isabela screamed taking me out of my thoughts.

"What?" I asked harshly.

"Were you even listening to me?" She asked annoyed.

"No" I stated plainly.

"Ugh you're unbelievable"

"Says the woman who's basically holding her family hostage" I shot back glaring at her.

"I don't see what the big deal is. You used to love me. Just... Do it again." She shrugged.

"The key word is 'used' as in past tense. There was a time where I did love you Isabela but you screwed that up. You left. Now I'm in love someone else. Someone 1000 times better than you"

"You mean Riele? How the hell is she better than me?"

"Are you seriously asking that? Isn't it obvious? Riele is kind, caring, trustworthy, selfless, funny, beautiful and the list goes on. She's a good person. She gave herself up to her monster of an ex to make sure Liliana and I would be safe. Who knows what he's doing to her right now? She's suffering right now because she loves me and my daughter."

"Whatever, I'm sure she's getting what she deserves." She scoffed.

If I could slap a bitch I would. It would be her.

"Don't you DARE say that! Riele is most likely in pain right now. YOU deserve the pain, not her. Riele never did anything except help look after my daughter and help me realize that it's okay to fall in love again once your heart's been broken. She is way better than you'll ever be so don't say that she deserves pain. She doesn't" I yelled.

"Jeez I'm sorry. We're getting off topic. I have to go out for a bit and deal with something. Don't even think about calling anyone." She said threateningly before leaving.

"See ya! Please let the door hit you on the way out!" I yelled after her.

Once I knew that she was definitely gone I smiled to myself.

Haha bitch, like I'm gonna listen to you.

The first thing I did was go over to Liliana who seemed to be waking up.

"Hey baby girl. Do you want to see Riele again?" I asked the delicate baby.

She began giggling and clapping her hands.

"I want to too. Don't worry, we'll see her soon" I grinned.

I instantly got out my phone and dialed 911.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"I need the police to come to my house straight away. A woman has been holding my daughter and me hostage for two weeks."

"Of course sir. What's your address?"

"846 Washington Lane"

"Ok the police will be there soon"

"Thank you" I said hanging up the phone.

Needless to say, the police were here shortly after.

"Can you explain the situation to me sir?"

"She left when my daughter was a newborn. A year later she came back insisting on being part of her life. She threatened me and said that if I didn't co-operate  with her she would go to court and get full get custody. Two weeks ago she held my girlfriend and me at gunpoint and said that if I wouldn't go out with her then she would shoot me and the baby. Since then she's been holding us hostage. She never let me leave because thought I would rat her out" I explained.

The police officer was about to say something but got cut off by the door opening.

"Jace I'm- Shit." She said as she saw the police

"Isabela moner you are under arrest for holding Jace and Liliana Norman hostage. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney if you can not afford..." he continued to recite the Miranda rights.

After Isabela had been taken away I got Liliana, put her in her car seat and started to drive to Riele's apartment.

I'm coming Riele.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did you think???
What should happen next???
Shohini😇💖