Stay

"W-what?" I stuttered shocked. How could she want to leave?

She sighed. "Come in."

I walked into the living room still feeling shocked. She looked at me sadly.

"I'm sorry Jace. I truly am but this is just something I have to do" she struggled to get out.

"Why? Why do you have to leave?" I asked with tears in my eyes. Riele means a lot to me and I don't want to lose her.

"I just have to Jace. I can't continue like this" She said as she began to cry.

"What about Liliana? What about me? Why do want to leave us?"

"Don't say that! Don't make me feel worse than I already do!" She yelled.

"Then tell me! Why do you want to quit?!" I yelled. I don't mean to but I really can't help it.

"Because I can't take it anymore! I need to be ok! And this job... It won't help me..." she cried softly.

"I don't understand..." I said with tears in my eyes. She came over to me and kissed my cheek.

"You know what my past is like. You know exactly what I've been through. I can't keep getting hurt Jace. I need to do what's best for me. This job will hurt me..." she said putting her hand her heart is.

"You'll be ok Riele... Just... Don't leave..." I whispered.

"What do you think I should do?" She asked.

"Stay."

"Jace..." She started but I cut her off.

"I mean it. We can get rid of Isabela"

"Oh yeah. How?" She asked sarcastically but still sad.

That's when it hit me. I have a recording! Of course! Why didn't I think of that sooner! I pulled out my phone and smiled at Riele.

"Listen to this"

I played the recording and once I was finished Riele looked at me shocked.

"Jace I'm so sorry I didn't believe you!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok so I kind of want to make a Summer and Freddy fanfic (from the new Nickelodeon show School of Rock) opinions???
what did you think???
What should happen next???
Shohini😇💖