Riele's House

I got out my phone and called Sean. Obviously he'll know where she lives. He's the the one introduced me to her in the first place.

"What is it Jace?" He answered the phone.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked a little creeped out.

"Um.... Caller ID?" He said like it was the most  obvious thing in the world.

"Oh yeah..."

"Seriously I'm in the middle of filming just tell me what you want?" He asked irritated.

"Can you tell me Riele's address please?"

"Why?"

"Cause..."

"Cause... Why?"

"Just tell me!" I snapped.

"Fine... Pushy much.... Riele lives in apartment 3B in that block of flats on 5th street."

"Got it. Thanks" I said hanging.

I instantly picked up Liliana and went to the car. Once we got there I was so excited. What? Can't a guy be happy about seeing his best friend?

I knocked on the door as I bounced Lili up and down a bit making her giggle a little bit. Riele finally answered she looked... Beautiful.

"Jace! What are you doing here? Wait! How did you find out my address?" She asked shocked and confused

"Sean told me"

"Ok... Uh... Come on in..." she said taking Liliana from me and stepping aside.

I know she's not wearing anything special but she still looks pretty... I just can't explain it... Ugh I really need to stop thinking about her... But I can't stop thinking about her... Is it possible that I'm... Falling for her?

"Sorry about the outfit... I wasn't expecting company." She blushed from embarrassment.

"Don't worry. Besides the outfit doesn't look that bad."

"Thanks... But you're lying" she laughed flopping onto the couch being careful not to hurt Liliana. I laughed and flopped right next to her.

"So anyways... What about Maeve? Weren't you meant to see her today?" She asked confused.

"Yeah but she's different now... And not in a good way"

"Oh..."

"Yup... I also wanted to talk to you about something"

The truth is I wanted to know and her thinking she's just the nanny. By now I thought she knew she's my best friend. We always talk to each other after I get back. I admit she doesn't really have dinner with me anymore but still... I thought she already knew how important she is to m- I mean us.... Oh I'm not kidding anyone... She's really important to me...

"Ok go ahead" she shrugged.

Just then Liliana started fidgeting a little bit.

"Hang on I've got this playpen in my room. I'll put Liliana in there" she said standing up. Why would she have a play pen?

She went and put Lili down then came back.

"So why do you have a play pen?" I asked curiously.

"Not important" she said a little too quickly if you ask me.

"So what did you want to talk to me about? Is it about Lili?" She asked.

"Well... You've been working here about 2 weeks right?"

"Sounds about right"

"And we're quite close or at least that's what I'd say. Would you say that" I asked scooting a little closer to her.

"Yeah I guess..." she said confused.

"Look all I wanted you to know is that you mean a lot to Liliana and I. This morning you said you're just the nanny. That's not true. You are the nanny but you're also my best friend. You do know that right?"

"Of course I know that but others won't... I don't want to be judged by your friends cause I'm not rich enough... Not smart enough... Not pretty enough..." She looked down.

"Ok I'm gonna stop you right there. You can't talk about not being smart enough because you're already smarter than half of my friends and being pretty... Riele you are honestly one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen" I admitted truthfully. She looked at me and blushed a little.

"You really think I'm pretty?"

"Of course"

By this point we were practically nose and looking into each others eyes. I glanced at her lips then back to her eyes....

Come on Jace just do it!

We were about to kiss when a cry was heard from the other room. Damn it!

"I'll just go... Calm her down" I said rushing out the room.

I calmed Liliana down then held her at arms length.

"Guess what princess?" I whispered so Riele wouldn't hear me. Of course she stared at me blankly.

"Daddy's in love with Riele. Do you like Riele?"

I've finally accepted that I love her. I think I'm ready to move on from Isabela. I need to move on at some point and if I ever start dating anyone else.... I want it to be Riele.

Liliana simply giggled and clapped her hands. A wide smile spread across my face as I put her back down.

Let the flirting BEGIN!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jace has feelings for Riele!!!😊
Does she like him back???
What should happen next???
Henry Danger season 3 began production today!!!
Question: What kind of Chenry moments do you want this season???

Shohini😇💖