Fired and Familiar Faces

Riele's POV
Yesterday was... Eventful. I still can't believe Jace and I got into such big fight so early into our relationship. I mean it was kind of my fault in a way. It was rather stupid of me to actually believe Jace would fall in love with the girl threatening to take his daughter away.

I got to his house wearing:

just something casual.

I knocked on the door and Isabela answered with a smile on her face.

"Oh hey Riele!"

"Morning"

"Yesterday was great right?" She asked excited.

Well....

"Oh it was definitely something. Thank you again for paying for me" I smiled slightly feeling embarrassed that I couldn't pay for myself.

"No problem! It's the least we could do" she said smiling.

"So... Where is Liliana?" I asked.

"Oh she's sleeping right now"

"Oh... Could I come in and wait for her?" I asked.

"Yeah just one thing, you're fired"

"Oh o- Wait what?" I asked confused once I realised what she had said.

"I said you're fired" she stated flatly.

"Why? Did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No but I was talking to Jace and we decided that since I'm here I can take care of Lili. You're kind of irrelevant" she explained.

Bitch please, you're the irrelevant one here.

"Ok I get it. Tell Jace I had fun working for him" I said acting sad. I can tell Isabela just wants to get rid of me.

"Will do bye" she said shutting the door.

I started walking back to my place. Maybe I should talk to Jace. Hopefully he can help me sort out the mess that is my life. I decided to text him telling him to come over once he reads it.
End of POV
Jace's POV
I woke up in the morning and saw a text from Riele. Instantly without knowing why I started smiling. She makes me happy.

Riele💞: Morning sleepy head. When you see this please come to my place as soon as possible.😘

I wonder why she wants me to go to her house. Shouldn't she be here.

Jace💘: Sure but why aren't you here?

Riele💞: I'll explain when you get here

Jace💘: Ok, should I bring Lili with me?

Riele💞: ... Is that even a question?

Jace💘: Haha of course it's not. We'll be there in about an hour