Danny

Jace's POV
When Riele said that the guy was Danny I lost it. I went over to Danny I grabbed his collar and pushed him against the wall.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled as he smirked.

"Relax Norman... I've been coming really all week. Didn't really tell you?" He asked with a smirk.

I looked at Riele who was staring at us with wide eyes. I looked back at Danny and punched him in the face, giving him a black eye.

"Why were you even coming in the first place?!"

"Because she was MY girl first and I want her back" he said the stupid smirk not leaving his face.

"Yeah well let me tell you now to give up because that's not gonna happen" I said bitterly

"I have my ways" he said in a creepy tone.

"Please! I heard about all the messed up stuff you did to Riele! I doubt she'd EVER go back to you!"

"The past is the past"

"Yeah that's right. You're in the past and NOT the future" I said my voice becoming more aggressive.

"Oh trust. I'll be in both your futures. Especially Riele" he winked at her.

Hell no!

I punched him the stomach then in the face again. He had a bloody nose to go with the black eye. I didn't care. I was furious.

"Enough!" Riele said making me let go of Danny.

Once I let go of Danny she pushed him to the door.

"Danny, leave or I won't hesitate to have Jace beat you to death" she warned him.

"Fine. I'll go... But one question. Have you and Jace... Ya know? Cause let me tell you Jace, Riele is-"

THAT'S IT!

I tackled him before he could finish the sentence. I punched him repeatedly furiously. This guy REALLY pushed it. I didn't care about how much I hurt him. I just wanted to hurt him.

What?... He deserves the pain.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" I practically roared as I continued to punch him.

"Jace! Stop!" Riele shrieked pulling me up from the ground.

Eventually I stopped punching but I didn't stop giving Danny the evil eye.

"Danny. Leave. Now!" She commanded pointing to the door. He scurried off like coward. Or a mouse. A cowardly mouse.

Once I was 100% sure that he was gone I turned to Riele still very angry.

"RIELE WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT HE WAS COMING HERE?!" I yelled.

"Jace calm down" she said quietly.

"I CAN'T! I'M TOO FREAKIN MAD!" I yelled. She looked down.

"I want you to leave" she said now pushing me to door. Before I could ask why she began talking again.

"You're clearly too angry to think straight so I want you to clear your head and calm down. That way when you come back we can talk without saying something we'll regret. Along with that I also don't feel comfortable or safe talking to you while you are this furious. Don't worry about Liliana, I'll look after her. I just want you to go for a walk and calm down. Then when your calm I'll be right here ready to talk." She said in a surprisingly calm voice.

Before I could say anything she closed the door. I ran my hands through my hair frustrated.

What did I just do???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What did you think???
What should happen next???
Shohini😇💖