Chapter 1

'At this point I am finished. I don't want to live life anymore and I'm pretty sure no one will notice I'm gone.'

I don't know how I'm even going to last this senior year. I have no one left to hang onto anymore, I'm all alone and left to myself and my thoughts of despair. I may have friends, but I'm pretty sure that they don't actually like me. Honestly, I don't think I've had a true friend for a couple of years.

I'm done.

I put my pencil down and got lost in the reminisce of my thoughts, being too distracted to pay attention in class. I'm pretty sure my teacher calls my name, but I don't care at this point. I think I'm going to go home and just do it. I've made up my mind and there's no changing it. I've lasted this long right? I can't keep going on like this. My mother doesn't love me, my friends don't like me, my family never talks to me. There's just no hope left and I can't take the pain anymore; it is so unbearable, I truly don't want to live life anymore.

My thoughts were interrupted, "We don't write things like that in this class. Scarlett, come out to the hall with me I need to speak with you, " You've met my teacher, Mrs. Gander; the old lady who hates my guts. She took me out into the hall and asked me, "Do you need someone to talk to sweetheart?" I laughed, and then got angry.

"No. You say you care, but truly I think you don't give a shit!" I spat at her. I never really trusted anyone since my best friend back stabbed me in the 7th grade, it was a real doozy. And then there's my teacher, who basically makes my life a living hell who is offering to listen to my problems. But with Danny, I see her everyday and it just reminds me that I am not worthy of having friends. And the fact that my teacher wants to get me help, doesn't actually help. It just makes things worse. It took that one little note for her to finally notice. God! I just hate people sometimes.

"Please watch your language and please keep your voice down. Do you need to go to the psychologist? I can write you a pass. Mrs. Goldfield will really help?" She offered. i laughed without emotion, yet again.

Does she not understand? "Sure like I'm going to just let my emotions out right on the spot to that dumb ass guidence counsilor! Fuck you, I really don't need your help!" I angrily walked back to my seat and continued my work as Johnny asked me if I was in trouble. You see, Johnny is kind of like the closest thing I have to a friend, even though we barely talk. Oh, and he doesn't know I'm depressed and suicidal, but come on, no one does. But that is if you don't count the lifeless soul I call myself. I'm Scarlett Rivers and I want to kill myself today.

__________________

A/N so this is the start of the book. I know it's crappy but when I wrote this I was really rusty because I hadn't written in like a couple years. And so I had to get back into my writing style. thank you for reading! I do promise though my writing will get better.

~Skyeler