Chapter 13

A/N wow! I am so happy! I am near 300 views, and I can't thank y'all enough for that. Right now this is just going to be a filler chapter. Maybe...... Love you!

-Skyeler

__________________

I woke up to people talking and Dylan missing. I got up looked in the mirror- might I say yikes? My hair was a mess, I forgot to take my eyeliner and mascara off and it made me look like a raccoon, my clothes were all wrinkled. I brushed out my hair, wiped my eyes and changed into a cute crop top and high waisted shorts. I walked towards the kitchen and the smell of all different kinds of breakfast foods wafted into my nose.

"Something smells delicious!" I say walking in and surprisingly see Alliyah standing at the stove cooking. Katlyn got up and hugged me, Alliyah turned around quickly when I walked by and hugged me quickly turning back to cooking, but Dylan wasn't there.

"Morning!" He said coming in the door. He hugged the two and then pulled me into a hug. His hair was a bit wet, he probably for out of the shower just now, imagining him- I shook off the thought. I've become accustomed to his hugs and have been enjoying them lately because they aren't full of friendship, they are full of something more, but I can't quite put my finger on it yet.

"In love I tell you." Katlyn said to Alliyah a little too loud. She went to get more coffee. Soon breakfast was ready.

"Did you have to make the whole grocery store?" Dylan asked being pleased at the amount of food immediately putting food on his plate.

"I didn't know what Scarlett likes so I made all the breakfast items I could think of." She said also filling her plate up with food.

After me and Dylan had a burping contest and Katlyn glaring at us, we decided we should go to the park, me, Dylan and Alliyah. I noticed my clothing wasn't that warm so I changed. I had a cute pink long sleeved shirt on and some jeggings on. I put my high tops on, put my hair in a braid, brushed my teeth and walked in the the foyer. Alliyah was there, but Dylan wasn't. Five minutes later Dylan walked in ready to go. And my I just say skinny jeans is a good look for him.

"And you say girls take too long." I said referring to the text he sent me yesterday. Me and Alliyah started cracking up.

"Hahaha very funny!" He said sarcastically. He grabbed his jacket and walked outside. I looked at Alliyah and she shrugged, but it ended up with me and her laughing again as we followed Dylan outside. She was pretty cool. I still don't know how old she is though. I figured now is the time to ask.

"How old are you exactly?" I asked as casually as possible.

"21. Just a bit older than you guys." I nodded.

"Where do you live?" I asked but it came out too stalkerish...

"Utah." Just two states over. Dylan and I are currently in a small town in California. Not really close to a beach.

"Do you work or are you in college?" I ask.

"Still on college, but we had a small break and I figured I could come and see my baby brother and my mom for a few days. And lucky me I got to meet Dylan's-" Dylan hit her arm and they had this sort if conversation with their eyes," friend." She finished her sentence. Something's going on.

We were at the park by now and I saw the spinny thing that I always forget the name of. I immediately ran towards it," SPIN ME PEASANTS!!!!!!" I throw my shoe at Dylan getting his attention even more. Alliyah was a kid at heart and she ran to the spinny thing and got on too.

"We will rule this playground together! Or we fight to the death!" I listened in,"the one to stay on the longest without throwing up wins! Dylan you're going to get a good exercise in." He grunted with a whiny why.

"There can only be one ruler Dylan! That's why!" I yelled back with my best British accent. Alliyah got off implying that I go first.

I stayed on for about 5 minutes and Dylan high fives me. I got off and stumbled a bit and I started falling. I didn't hit the ground and was pulled in to a hug from him,"Hello? My turn!" She said as she got on. Me and Dylan let go and started spinning. She didn't last even two minutes without screaming for us to stop.

"I am the queen and ruler of this playground! Bow down to me peasants!" I climbed to the top of the playground and bellowed my voice Alliyah curtsied and Dylan bowed making me laugh, they actually did it.

We played on the playground some more even though me and Dylan were almost done with highschool about one half left of senior year and then there's college. What do you do? We all have that inner child in us. After a while we all got tired and decided to head home. As we walked back we took the way that passes my house and my moms car was still there. I wonder why she's home when I'm not there but whenever I am home she's never there.

We were soon inside the cozy home and Dylan plopped onto the couch turning on the tv. I sat next to him while Alliyah went to go talk to her mom and I put my head on his shoulder because i was tired. He moved some hair out of my face and put his arm around me. I was still questioning our relationship and it kept bugging me. Since we were alone I figured why not ask now?

"What are we?" I asked sleepily.

He hesitated a bit but then spoke," I actually don't know. Can we take this in my room? I don't want them to hear me," he said pointing to the kitchen. We walked to his room," I really like you Scar, I really liked that kiss, I like your touch. I just don't know if you feel the same, I mean it seems like you do, but-" I kissed him because that was a good enough answer. Plus he wouldn't stop babbling and it got annoying.

He put his arms around my waist and i snaked my arms around his neck. We both pulled each other closer to where our bodies were touching. The kiss deepened when he asked for entrance. I gladly let him. He roamed my mouth like he did the last time we kissed. He parted to give each other some air. He kissed me on the forehead saying some words that were the death of me.

__________________

A/N- what do you all think he said? And that kiss! Yay! Leave in the comments what you think he said and vote vote vote! Love you all!

-Skyeler