Chapter 4

Ever since that day, the one where I told him all about my depression and all that good stuff, Dylan had been by my side every day for months. We've honestly gotten to become the best of friends. It's almost fall break and Dylan comes behind me as I'm switching textbooks asking,"Hey, do you want to come over on Monday?" I can honestly say that we have gotten to the point of being so close to each other that I literally go to his house all the time now. I have been over there so many times that I could draw a map of his house.

"Maybe," I said. Oh, and to also get to the point, my feelings for Dylan have totally grown to the point where whenever he is around me tingles sread throughout every surface there is on my body. There are times where I can't stand to be around him because the butterflies in my stomach go bat shit crazy.

"Come on. I know you want to come. You always come over," he said with a pouting face. He grabs my hands I just about screamed, inside my head of course, and now I can't feel my legs. I'm frozen. This hasn't happened to me yet. I can usually hold my stance in perfect posture when he touches me.

"Fine," I can't do this, I give up, he's too irresistible. The bell to the next class rings and we part. Sadly I don't want to. Being his best firend is harder than I thought it would be. Being best friends with your crush is the most painful thing when it comes to love because you put yourself into friendzone.

-----------------------

I get home and my phone is already buzzing the song "Ain't it fun" by Paramore. That means I got a text and I'm pretty sure it's Dylan but my smile soon fades. It's just my wretched mother.

'I won't be home till tomorrow in the afternoon. I don't want you staying home alone so is there anyway you can spend the night at someone's house?

-XO mom-'

'Let me check and see if I can go to Dylan's' she already know he's one of my closest friends. I mean I don't talk to my mom a lot but I have told her about Dylan.

'Is there anyway you have a girls' house you could stay at. I really don't trust him.'

Okay, one, Dylan is probably the only person I can trust at the moment. Two, I don't care what the fuck my mom says, yes I will abide to her wishes and got stay at someone's house, even though I'm seventeen, but I will not stand here and let my mom say she doesn't trust him.

'Maybe Zuzanna will let me' Just so you all know, I don't even know a Zuzanna.

'Alright text me if she can.' Oh yeah I forgot.The reason for my horrible relationship with my mother is because my dad died of lung cancer when I was 8 so it's just me and my mom. My mom usually isn't home till the afternoon because she's sleeping over at a guys home probably doing the nasty. I always shudder at the thought. It's disgusting what she does and it makes medical to my stomach to know that she does it.

I texted Dylan asking him if I could spend the night and that the reason is my mom won't be home and she wants me to go to someone's house. Simple explanation.

His reply? 'that will be fun. Let me ask.' And the answer was yes.

I switched to my mom's chat I told her that Zuzanna said yes and she said ok. End of discussion.