EXTRA!!!

This is just to make you cry.

______

Dylan's POV

So I got a call and went to answer it. It was a quick call but it made me so happy to hear her voice. Scarlett will be happier than ever. This will really take away some of her stress. I sat down, and took out the paper from my pocket. I never threw away the note she wrote.

Dylan,

I love you with all my heart. I am doing this for a reason and I don't mean to hurt you. I am doing this to relieve you of my problems, to get away from Katrina, to get away from everything actually. Tell your mom that it was nice meeting her and that I hope she knows how lovely her son is. Promise that you will meet someone better than me. Someone who will actually make you happy. Someone you don't have to constantly worry about. Promise me that I will always be in your heart. Don't forget about me, but don't let me stop you from dating other girls. Oh and one last thing, I want you to know, the day you started talking to me. Yeah that day. You saved my life. And I am sorry you can't do it this time.

I love you Dylan,

Scarlett

I recomposed myself and wiped away the fresh tears. I remembered the call I had earlier and a grin reappeared onto my face. I walked back to the little table. She cocked her head and raised her left eyebrow.

"Someone is on their way to see you," I said sitting down.

__________________

A/N- So I'm guessing you know what kind of note that was. Anywho. Did you cry? leave in the comments if you did. heh heh. I'm evil.