Chapter 15

I walk home in a hurry because I want to see Dylan. I've never had a boyfriend and every time I see him I just let my sorrows just disappear. Ever since my dad has died I've never been happy. And now that Dylan befriended me and asked me to be his girlfriend I'm as happy as it was then. The horrible thing is in two days I have to go back to school and Katrina will be there.

I don't want to think about it, I take out my key when I see his house and open the door. I don't see anyone in the living room so go to the kitchen. Nope. No one there either. I walk out back and see that they have lunch set up. Dylan sees me,stands up and walks towards me. We hug each other, I wrap my arms around his neck and rest my head in the crook of his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him. I take in his scent, the scent that I always like. But then I realize I'm all stinky and gross from dance class.

I release his neck and step back a bit. He has a quizzical look on his face from me stepping back," I'm stinky..." I make a disgusted face after smelling my shirt. He laughs, probably at the face I made, I kiss him on the check and walk upstairs. I grab a towel and some clothes and head to the restroom. I take a quick shower to clean off the stench and I get dressed. I have on a simple black tank and some skinny jeans with a nice flannel around my waist. I don't really get cold, only when I'm in the pool. I put my hair in a simple, but cute, bun. I clean off my face and head down stairs.

"I waited to tell you, but the other day on my way to work I saw that your mother's car was no longer there. Would you like to go collect some more stuff on after lunch. I'll have Dylan go with you so you are safe just I case your mother comes back." Katlyn informed me as I walk outside. Finally my mother is gone. I can return to my home for a short while. I nodded to her and sat down. There was sandwiches, cranberry juice, salad, some chips and water.

"You didn't have to make all of this," I said after swallowing a delicious bite of my sandwich.

"Well after dancing you need some food and you need to be filled up when going over to your house." She said taking a bite of her sandwich.

We finished lunch and I'm now on the couch watching tv. Dylan is in his room taking a shower before we go to get my stuff. He takes so long to get ready. I have already finished an episode of family guy on Netflix. That's about half an hour. It shouldn't take this long.

Finally he comes out of his room with his hair dry and different clothes on,"what took you so long?" I asked him.

"Wanted my hair to be dry. I get cold easily." He said pouting. He went towards the door where the shoes were. I turned the tv off and followed him to the door. I say down and put tied the laces on my red converse. I unwrapped my flannel and put it on before we stepped outside. It was pretty chilly but I could handle it.

(If you want you can play the song on the side.)

When we got to my house I unlocked it and all I could here was the sound of my keys dropping. I dropped down to my knees because I couldn't stand anymore from the shock. Everything was gone except for my things. Literally everything from the couch, to the chairs, to the pictures, all of the furniture was gone. I faintly heard someone yelling my name.

"Scarlett!" Dylan yelled,"Scarlett! Listen to me! You have to get up." He pulled me up into a hug and whispered in my ear,"please calm down. Let's just get your stuff and go. I got out of my shocked trance and hugged him back. I hugged him back like if I let go of him I would die. I let the tears fall and fall like Niagara Falls. He whispered a few it's plays and a few you can get through this. I soon calmed down and there were less tears.

Once I could got myself together I walked to the kitchen. I saw a note on the counter and I picked up.

Scarlett,

You are an ungrateful child, leaving like that. You are a disgrace and I never want to see your face again. Since you weren't coming back I left you with the house. Be lucky that I didn't sell it you slut. I left all your things because I definitely don't want them. I also read your diary to see if you were doing other disturbing things and if I were you I would've already killed myself. Oh and also be lucky that I'm still paying for your things, like the bills and your high school funds.

Bye,
Mother

The tears once again found their way out. It was true. My mother did hate me. The saddest part is she did want me to be dead. She doesn't want me. There is no way I can release all this pain. It's too bottled up. I promised myself I wouldn't do it anymore, but it's the only way.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I said to Dylan. He nodded and picked up the note. I actually ran to the bathroom. I opened my secret compartment and took out the blades. I took off my flannel and made one slit. One after the other the pain slowly left my body. One after the other the hurt and sorrow slowly left my body. I was too much in a daze to notice the knocking on the bathroom door. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. I quickly shouted,"Hold on a moment," to Dylan. I put the blades back in their compartment and I hid the compartment. I turned on the faucet and washed off the blood, god there was a lot. I quickly found the bandages and wrapped my wrist up and put my flannel back on. I opened the door and was engulfed into a hug. Ow, my wrists...

He pulled away and bent down slightly to reach my height. He wiped away the tears that were still falling and moved some hair out of my face tucking it behind my ear,"Are you okay?" He asked with concern written all over his face. He looked down and looked right back up to me," scar? What were you doing before you opened the door?" I also looked down with shame. I noticed blood was dripping from my hand. Here comes Niagara Falls again! I dropped down to my knees and felt arms wrap around me. He was slowly rocking me and cooing nice calming things in my ear. I don't deserve this, he is too sweet. I don't deserve all these nice things, but I have them and that is what makes me happy. I slowly fall into a comfortable sleep in Dylan's arms.

____________________

A/N I may have also shed a few tears writing this. I, sorry for not updating but I've been busy. I really don't know how to post pictures from the iPad but I have a few new characters that will be introduced in the mere future. I love my readers for getting me over 450 reads! Eek I've never been happier!

Love you guys!
~Skyeler