Dylan's POV

So this "chapter" will be in Dylan's point of view so... And it's gonna be really long....

__________________________

*Yesterday*

I waited outside the hospital room, hopefully everything is alright. I'm just hoping that she still gets to go. Her mom left so I'm not entirely sure if she'll still be able to leave. It worries me. Seeing her in that hospital bed is so sad. She walked out smiling and asked,"Guess what?"

"What?" I could tell that this was good news because she was smiling, but who knows.

"I'm finally getting out of this place!" she squeled. A rush of relief shot through my whole body. I was so happy, after I smiled I picked her up by her waist and spun her around.

"let's get you home then why don't we? First we stop at my house because I'm sure my mom would love to see your beautiful face," I said. We walked to where we needed and Scarlett got her bandages off. I helped her to the jeep and we drove off to my house.

When we got to my house I helped Scarlett in, and noticing that they weren't in the kitchen or family room I would believe they are outside and I was right,"Honey I'm home!" I yelled out just for laughs.

"Heeeeeyyyy!" They said to us both. They all smiled once they saw her, but only Destinie and Alliyah got up to hug her, but that's because they care for her, you know?

"What are you doing home?" Alliyah asked.

"You know how my mom checked me out?" Scarlett started. Alliyah and Destinie nodded along with each other.

"Come sit sweetie," My mom said motioning her hand to the empty seats. Destinie and Alliyah sat next to each other while I sat down next to Scarlett, she then continued.

"Well, it was a permanent check out so i'm here, home free," she said. She grabbed my hand squeezing it and smiled. She makes me so happy its surreal.

"Well there's still enough time to play a game of monopoly," Alliyah suggested.

"Not this again," Destinie groaned. Atleast I'm not the only one.

"What?!" Alliyah whined out. She did love her Monopoly.

"I'm not playing with someone who always wins. It's boring and annoying." She narrowed her eyes at Alliyah hinting that she was the one who won all the time.

"I don't always win. Dylan won today. I have Scarlett as a witness," she argued. Destinie looked at Scarlett for clarification and she nodded her head, looking just as intrigued as me.

"Wow someone finally beat the queen. Alright then, I'm in." Destinie said. Alliyah gave her a questioning look making sure she is going to play,"I want to see if Dylan will beat you again."

"Alright then. I'll go get the game," she skipped off to get the game. Not a moment later she game back carrying the board game, almost skipping with excitment.

"Again?! How did you beat me again?" Alliyah sat back down with a look of shock. I looked at Scarlett and she did the ame. We started laughing knowing how I beat her.

"You two know something," Destinie said.

"Yeah, I think they have a secret," Alliyah said. They both looked at my mom and she put her hands as if she were being arrested.

"I don't know anything," she got up from her chair and walked to the door,"But I am going inside to get some sandwiches, would you guys like anything? Something to drink?"

"Water would be nice, thank you," Scarlett said, she is always so polite, it's too cute.

"Could you get me a Pepsi mom?" Alliyah asked.