Chapter 36

*Not Edited*

Tuesday and Wednesday have gone by slowly, but surely. People still look at me like a lost puppy, but I'm more of a pit bull right now ready to rip anyone's head off. I keep seeing Serena hanging out with Katrina, I still have no fucking clue why, Destinie has been slightly avoiding me, and Dylan still seems to up to something. At least today I get to start my job and at least Kayla and Taryn are very sweet people.

So right now I'm just about finished with everyone. I'm afraid Dylan might be seeing someone and Dess knows, but is avoiding me so I maybe don't find out from her. I don't really know. I guess I've been reading too many fan fictions. But that doesn't mean it can't happen. Man! If I get cheated on, I ain't gonna feel to great. And I'll be sure to hurt Dylan, but I also don't because I love him and I would never want to hurt him.

I felt someone sit next to me but I was too deep in thought to really care who it was. The person who sat next to me, kissed me on the cheek. I was immediately taken out of my thought provoked mind to see Dylan sitting right next to me, smiling like a cute dummy.

"I asked how you were?" He said, I guess repeating what he previously said to me when I was in deep thought.

"I'm just thinking, I have no idea if I'm going to like retail," I said adding another thought to my mind. What if I don't like retail at all? What if I can't handle the people? What if people from school show up? What if Katrina shows up. Heeeeeeelllllllll nah! I ain't dealing with her!

"Scar, I don't think it'll be that bad," Dylan said reassuringly. He grabbed my hand and kiss my cheek again. I leaned in to his side and let out a big sigh. He wrapped his arm around me still holding my hand. I didn't even have the appetite to eat anything so I didn't buy any food. Right now I'm sitting on the school roof in my boyfriends embrace as a nice breeze goes through the air at a speed so refreshing.

"Who knows, with my crappy history something will obviously go bad." I said huffing out another sigh.

"Oh my love, you worry too much." I looked up at him and see that he's smiling down at me. He lowers his head and kisses me on the lips. Tingling sensations spread throughout my body and then we part. I go back to his lips and kiss him some more which he hesitates, but surely kisses back. We part again and he rests his forehead on mine,"Now that, was amazing." he pecked my lip once more before looking ahead. I nestled my head into his shoulder and relaxed.

"Are you hiding anything from me?" I blurted out. He instantly stiffened. That's all I need,"You are aren't you?" I sat up all the way and looked at his face. He looked scared,"Is it another girl?" he relaxed just a bit.

"You think I'm cheating on you?" he asked. He started to laugh,"I can definitely one hundred percent assure you that I, Dylan O'Brien am not cheating on my wonderful girlfriend, Scarlett Rivers." he smiled that charming smile of his and caressed my cheek. I rested my head in his hand, he pulled me in and kissed me. Our lips moved in synchronization. We parted and he rested his forehead on mine staring into my eyes,"Okay?" And in that moment his voice was laced with honesty. I kissed him once more, loving the feeling of his lips moving with mine, but we were interrupted by the bell ringing.

I had more questions but I didn't want to be late to my next class. So we both rushed to the door and made our descent down the ladder. We kissed goodbye and went our separate ways even though we were in the same building for our last class.

The school day was over and I met Dylan in the parking lot because I wanted to say my last goodbye for the night or whatever because I was going to work and who knows how long I'll be there. Dylan is going to hang out with his mom, so he says. All I know is, there is something going on and even if he honestly says that he isn't cheating on me, he's lying about something.