Chapter 21

This aught to be good. I just smiled trying to keep my promise to Dylan. "Hello Katlyn!" I said going to hug her.

I looked tot the other woman sitting next to Destinie.

"Oh! Where are my manners? I am Tyler and Destinie's mother, Karen Posey!" She got up and shook my hand.

"Scarlett." I said once again.

"So how do you know Destinie?" Karen asked. I looked to Destinie and her eyes widened she shook her head no. Does her mother not know? That would explain her clothing options here.

"She's in my biology and AP history class." After I told her mom that she relaxed and I shot her a yeah-that's-right-bitch glare. I have something against her. But you know I still have humanity in my bones and I'm not that mean. I also wait for the right time to shoot the arrow.

"Oh that's interesting! And how did you meet Dylan? I heard from Katlyn you're dating." She smiled with interest,"I love a good love story, if that makes any sense haha."

"Well we first met met in the 6th grade but we didn't really talk to each other, and then we what I would call it is reunited this year at the beginning of the school year I guess. We became great friends and he finally asked me out." I smiled at our little love story and realized it ain't all that sweet.

"Aww how cute, well we just recently moved here again after living in Utah for a while. We came back during the fall." So that explains why Destinie wasn't in my classes until now. I sure as hell happy they waited until now to move back because with her and Katrina on my ass, I would've been dead by now.

"Well Katlyn well I gotta get some work done at the house, Dess, Ty sweethearts you guys can stay if you would like just come home for dinner." She said as she was getting up. I didn't realize Tyler was in here. Hmph. She was walking towards me and she pulled me in a hug. I slowly and awkwardly put my arms around her.

She released and left saying good bye to everyone and telling her kids to behave.

"So? What should we do?" Tyler asked.

"Truth or dare." Destinie has this mischievous look in her eye with a hint, let's change that to with a lot, of evil. I'm scared but I must not show it. Oh no. What's gonna happen?

"That sounds really fun. Let's do it!" I chirp.

So we are in his room and everyone has done some dare that were either funny, embarrassing, or funny. But the rule was we each had to do at least one truth. Destinie was asking me what luck.

"What's the story behind your wrists?" I froze, all color draining from my face. The tension in the room able to be cut with a knife. It was that thick.

_____________________
Hehehe I love cliff hangers. Don't hate me it's just what any good author would do. Haha. Anywhore. This is short I know I just wanted to get a story out there. I AM PAST 800 FREAKIN READS PEOPLE!!!! I AM THE HAPPIEST CHICA ALIVE!

Love you guys so much and don't forget to vote!

-Skyeler