Chapter 7

A/N Thanks to getting me to 75 reads! I have gotten more reads than I thought I would thanks to My friends Dess, Tay, Alliyah, Monica, and Bailey. I can't forget all the others! Love you guys! Enjoy!

_____________________________

Dylan's POV.

She went off to bed and I could help but think back to the hug I gave her. It felt different. Good different. I got this tingly sensation. I don't know what I was feeling.

I tried to get my mind off of the hug by watching tv. I didn't watch it for long because I too got pretty tired. I turned the tv off and went to go search for blankets because she forgot to give me some. After I couldn't find them I gave up and decided to try and sleep on the couch without them. When that got too cold and uncomfortable I thought I would go join Scarlett.

I walked into her room quietly and tried my very best to slip into the covers. Being the respectful person I am I scooted the farthest I could but when I tried to she moved and went to lay her head on my chest and she wrapped her arm around me. It was kind of awkward but it just felt right. I soon found my comfort and also went to sleep.

Scarlett's POV.

I woke up next to my annoying alarm next to Dylan. He's very comfy and warm- WAIT WHY IS DYLAN IN MY BED?!! I screamed and got up too fast ending up on the floor next to my bed.

"Why on earth are you in my bed? The couch not cozy enough?" I said while rubbing my butt. It really hurt. I got up and went to grab a cute outfit and walked to my bathroom because Dylan was in there.

"You didn't give me blankets so I tried sleeping on the couch without them and it got cold and uncomfortable. So I thought I should just join you. I was going to be respectful and let you have your space but you couldn't stay away from this awesomeness right here!" He said through the door.

I poked my head out the door searching around,"Where?" I closed the door right after I saw his face fall and started laughing. Last night could've been worse. I mean I could of accidentally kissed him in my sleep... Wouldn't want to have that happened, well I do but you know what I mean.

What I had on was a black spaghetti strapped shirt with a red and green plaid flannel with my skinny jeans. I quickly brushed my teeth and I brushed out my hair. I was a tangly mess and it hurt on the knots. Finally after a whole my hair was nice and brushed and I put in a side pony tail. I opened the door to see Dylan still waiting there.

"What shall we do today?" I asked heading to the living room plopping myself onto the couch. Dylan took a seat next to me.

"Castles 'N' Coasters? I haven't been there in forever!" He asked looking towards me.

"Sure let me go get some money. I quickly ran to my room grabbing my phone, keys, wallet and purse. I stuffed everything in my purse and went back out of my room.

"Can we stop at my house for clothes and the jeep is there too." He asked.

"Sure," I said and with that we left the house and started walking to his," it was still weird waking up to you in my bed. You should've woken me to get you some blankets you know. I didn't want a nice sleep to be ruined by awkwardness for you." I told him.

"It's okay. I would've been lonely and it's a mistake to wake up an old hag like to during your hibernation," he said jokingly. I playfully punched him in the arm,"Any way it wasn't awkward. We are best friends! It shouldn't have been weird." And it wasn't, I thought to myself. If only he could like me back someday.

"You sure?" I asked snapping out of thoughts.

"Yeah, plus it was funny getting to see you fall on your ass!" He said not hesitating to laugh at all. I hit him again but harder,"You can't hurt me." Once again I hit him with all my strength. He winced in pain,"or maybe you can," he said chuckling a bit. I laughed too.

We were at his house by then. We walked up to his too and he grabbed his needed things. Oh my why is he stripping? Why am I not looking away? Hello abs! Oh god turn around! And so I did.

"Here's you dad's clothes back," he said handing them to me. We went back down stairs grabbing a few snacks on the way out the door for the ride there. It was at least half an hour away.

___________________

A/N- just a filler. Next Chappy will be the drive here and the day of fun at C'n'C. I just need time to think of what will happen and I want to leave you wanting more.