Chapter 22

Oh and did I tell you that if you didn't do the dare or answer the truth it's a naked run? Classic right? I definitely did not want to do the naked run but I also didn't want to tell her of all people my story.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Dess?" Both Dylan and Tyler said at the same time with the same looks. Wow they really are like brothers hah. Anyway back to reality. Ope there goes gravity nope there goes poverty. I think those are the lyrics. OMG why does my ADHD have to happen now.

"What? I was just curious. And rules are rules." She said that last part to me. Here I go. Telling my story.

"Well the depression pretty much started at the age of eight. Maybe even nine, from my father dying. When he died everything went down hill, my mother became an alcoholic, she slept with guys from left and right, and she got a little abusive. Then it was school. I was an outcast with ADHD. Around that time since my mother was paying money for alcohol she didn't have enough money to buy me medication, she didn't have enough money to take me to the psychiatric to test me.

"She just was too sad to even have time for me. So at school no one really liked me and what is really messed up was that I was nine years old. Nine. Believe it or not but people threw rocks at me." Don't worry I told this to Dylan too. And this is all true. He couldn't take it I guess because he got up and left. I looked at Destinie and she was filled with sadness already and guilt overtook her facial expressions. And I'm just at the start. Tyler had the same look of sadness but there was no guilt because he didn't know.

"But there was this girl in the fifth grade when I was ten, that gave me a chance. We were equally weird. Her name was Danny, short for Danielle." I smiled at the memories."Well we became best buds, BFF's, sisters. But that didn't mean the bullying stopped. All through middle school people called my mother a whore and that I'm going to end up like her. The called me profound names, they abused me as well. All of this was happening and I had no way of letting out the pain. I couldn't tell Danny because she would probably just be on my back all the time saying are you okay? And shit like that.

"I definitely didn't want that. So instead I went to cutting. Yeah the first couple times were horrible, excruciating pain but I got over it the next couple times. Then freshman year, Katrina took her away from me truly leaving me with no one. I would be so alone that I had to eat on the roof because I had no friends, no one to go to. I remember it, sophomore year my ADHD paid off and I found out I was a wiz at mathematics. I met Johnny in my AP calculus and we became mutual friends I would say. He didn't become my bud he just became a classmate.

"Late I found out his girlfriend was Katrina and she made my life even worse, but I sat with him at lunch anyway. This went on throughout my whole sophomore year. I couldn't turn to Johnny because he would probably label me freak and wouldn't believe me because he's so in love with her. So I went to the blades. My only friends. It was when I 'reunited' with Dylan," I used my fingers and did air quotes,"In junior year. I told him everything that day because I could trust him, when he said he was a listening buddy I could feel the truth behind it. He made me happy and safe.

"This break my mom found us in the pool kissing for the first time," I chuckled and wiped the new tears that slipped down my face, I can remember it like it was yesterday, the sparks that flew when our lips touched,"I went to go live with Dylan and Katlyn for a while, and when I went back to get some more of my things i found out my mother abandoned me calling me ungrateful and a slut and she read my diary and told me," I couldn't finish. I was sobbing by now. Dylan must've heard because he came in and held me,"She told me that I should've killed myself already.

"When I met Dylan I made a promise to myself to never turn to blades again but I broke that promise that day. I went into the bathroom and put five cuts on each arm." I ran my fingers over my cuts, letting more tears out. I haven't looked Destinie or Tyler in the eye this whole time and I didn't want to."I got a house to myself, but I didn't want that. I wanted a loving mother, friends, and people to not treat me the way they did. I didn't want to go back to school because of Katrina but then you came and made everything worse." I looked up at Dylan. He kissed my forehead telling me it's okay.

"I'm so sorry." She croaked. I looked at her and she had red puffy everything. She was sobbing more than me.

"Please don't pity me. You wanted to know, you know. I'm going home." I got up and left. I walked out the door but I didn't get far before Dylan turned me around and pulled me into a hug, and then I realized this person is not a guy, this person isn't Dylan. It is Destinie. Why on earth is she hugging me? This whore herself told me to kill myself. I ripped myself away from her grip and gave her a dirty look before I started yelling.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO FEEL SORRY FOR ME! YOU HAVE MO RIGHT TO PITY ME OR CRY OVER MY STORY, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HUG ME! I don't want to be friends with someone who was mean to me before they even got to know me!" I said that a little more quiet feeling the tears return,"I don't want anything to do with you. You called me names like the rest of them. You told me to kill myself just like the rest of them, including my own mother. You have no right to do anything with me. Feel the guilt because you deserve it." And with that I walked away and to my house.

Once I got home from the blurry adventure I went straight to my room and tore everything down out of anger. I broke my lamp, which I'm going to have to pay for, I ripped all my posters, and I just screamed. I yelled and screamed at the top of my lungs. Ie as so angry. I finally gave up and fell to the floor. I rolled up into a ball and cried myself to sleep.

______________

So I may have shed a few tears righting this. I'm going to post this chapter without any editing so bear with me but I just wanted to post it because I felt bad leaving you with a cliffhanger on a short chapter.

Back story with Scarlett. Don't worry her alarm will still go off. Haha. Don't forget to vote lovelies!

Love you!

-Skyeler