Chapter 32

I looked at Dylan with tear brimmed eyes. I didn't want to go. He looked at me and immediately stopped pacing to kneel in front of me.

"Don't worry, I won't let you go okay?" he said with a serious face. I nodded my head quickly and he gave me a kiss on the lips.

"I'm terribly sorry, but your mother is here Miss Rivers," the nurse said sympathetically. She then proceeded to walk out. My mother came in and all went silent, even my broken sobs. But that was until Dylan started yelling.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO YOUR OWN DAUGHTER?" Dylan yelled out angrily. Destinie and Alliyah came by my side to comfort me. 

"Excuse me Dylan, but this is none of your concern, now let me take my daughter. Scarlett say goodbye to your friends, get their numbers and then we can go," she said. She straightened out her clothes and smiled the most  faked smile I've ever seen her give out.

I blinked away my tears and sternly gave out a no.

"What was that?" my mother started to get angry.

"You can't take her," Dylan stood in front of me for protection.

"Young man please move out of the way," she tried her best not to act out on him in any way.

"No. You don't realize that by taking Scarlett with you, you are hurting her even more." Dylan kept arguing. 

"I have your stuff packed and everything. You are coming to live with me and Damien." she said.

"Mother! Get this in your demented head! I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU! I DON'T WANT TO GO WITH YOU! I DON"T WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH YOU! JUST STAY OUT OF MY LIFE AND PUT MY STUFF BACK!" I said getting in front of Dylan to yell at her. The door opened and a man stepped through. He looked around thirty years old, which is a lot younger than my mom.

"Am I interupting something?' he asked, oh so this is Damien.

"Yes, my life!" I said coldy.

"Scarlett! Respect the man, you'll be living in his home.' she said giving the motherly look.

"HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?" I screamed, she just doesn't get it,"I AM NOT GOING WITH YOU!" I rubbed my temples because all of this yelling started to give me a headache. Dylan brought me into a hug which relaxed  me.

" I thought you said she couldn't wait to come." Damien said a little confused at the situation.

"HAHA! So you lied to the man? Nice one mother." I huffed out.

"Quick question, out of the blue. Why does she call you mother instead of mom?" Damien asked out of curiosity. Atleast he's nice, still doesn't change the fact that I don't want to live with her.

"Because she is my biological mother but she has never been an actual mom," I answered. It was true though. I haven't really been able to call her mom in forever, well, because she hasn't acted like one.

"I am so lost. Karen what the hell is she talking about? You told me you gus had a great relationship and she was just visiting her relatives for a couple of weeks, my first question should've been why are we in a hospital?" he confronted with her.

"Yeah fucking right-" I started out.

"Watch your lang-" she tried but I will not let her tell me what to do.

'Don't you dare tell me to watch my language. Damien, my mom asn't cared for me in ten years. She is an alcoholic, was, whatever, a slut who sleeps with every guys that gives her any attention. No I will not live with you because I'm almost eighteen and I'm not leaving the only friends I have behind. Also the reason we are in a hospital is because she left me for two weeks because I finally got a boyfriend and after she left things went downhill to where I tried commiting suicide. Now please leave my stuff back at the house she has left with me and take my mother, AND STAY OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE! Please and thank you." I directed the last part mostly towards my mother.

"Is this true?"" Damien asked her. Tears began to fall from her eyes, oh boo hoo.

"Yes, but I swear I was going to tell you everything once we go back to trhe house," she tried to explain.

"Save it for the car ride back. Now leave me alone for god's sake!" I irritatedly said. My headache is getting worse. I have been really moody lately, maybe my period is coming soon.... Lemme see ummmmmm yeah. It's comin soon. 

"Sorry to bother you. Your mom already checked you out, and Karen I'm not taking you with. I will leave your stuff at your house that I previously went to, to load everything up." He said politely,"Oh and Karen I hate liars." With that he just up and left. 

"Why do you have to ruin everything you bitch!" My mother lunged at me but Dylan stepped in front of me. Destinie quickly went to the nurses button. The nurse came in and escorted her away. 

A couple hours went by. I haven't checked the time because I am too anxious. Anxious in a bad way though. I have no clue if she's coming back or what. The door opened and I jumped, but luckily Dylan was there to calm me down. I looked towards the door to see Mr. Kade.

"hey there," he smiled,"Do you mind if I talk to Scarlett alone for a while?" he asked Dylan. alliyah went home with Destinie because they wanted to see Katlyn. Dylan nodded once I gave him the okay, he kissed my forehead and left.

"What do you need?" I asked him sitting up in my bed.

"I just came in to see how you are doing and I wanted to tell you that your mother will no longer be able to see you. Technically you are not aloud out of the hospital but you have been checked out. So it's up to you." he smiled. I smiled. A lot of the stress I was feeling left my body. 

"I want to leave. And, um, could you maybe give me your number just incase I need someone to talk to in the future?" I asked. he nodded and quickly wrote down his information and then finished by giving the paper to me. I slowly but surely got up and out of my bed. I said goodbye to Mr. Kade.

"hey, I want to hear the whole story but only when you're ready." I smiled and nodded. I got my phone, and left the room forever. I saw Dylan off to the side and I smiled widely at him.

"Guess what?" I asked.

___________________

A/N THE END. JK. Not the end. Dylan and Scarlett still need their dae and stuff. They can finally have a relationship and shit without her mom getting in the way. AND HAHAAA HER MOM GOT REJECTED! Any way. Love you guys. And thanks for the reads and staying with me this whole time. i know it is a long ass process but we will get there.

-Skyeler