Chapter 18

I woke up alone on my new couch. I sat up and looked around. I spotted a clock that said 9:03 pm. I heard some noises in the kitchen.

"Dyl?" I called hoping it was him and not an intruder.

"Yeah! Just making some dinner for us before I go-" the lights shut off and I was left in the living room alone.

"Dylan where are you?" I was starting to get up but was pulled down back on the couch.

"Where do you think your going?" The familiar voice of my boyfriend filled my ears.

"To go look for you." I got on his lap facing him.

"I'm right here." He said kissing my nose. It got me to laugh.

"Don't tease me." I kissed him on the lips because I've been wanting to feel his lips on mine for a while. I got off of him and laid down on the other end of the large couch farthest away from him. By now my eyes have adjusted and I can see his shadow moving towards me. He rests his head on my lap and faced my stomach. This means he wants me to play with his hair.

About ten minutes or so later the lights come back on and Dylan is asleep. I woke him up remembering he was making dinner. I don't want to start a fire.

"Hmm? Oh look the lights are back on." He groans and snuggles his head into my stomach.

"Dinner." I sing songed to him. He groaned again.

"But I'm comfy." I laughed.

"You won't be comfy when the house is on fire." He got up reluctantly and gave me a kiss before he walked off to the kitchen.

We had just finished a delicious meal and it was ten by now,"I need to get home." He kissed me and walked to the door. I followed because truly I didn't want him to leave.

"Tell your mom I said hi and thank you for letting me stay at your guys house," I said kissing him again.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said. He gave me a peck and walked off. I was tired and I went off to bed.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, it was 5:30 am. That's a sign of me needing to get ready for school. Yay the hell hole. I got up and got the things needed for a shower.

Once I got out I put on my clothes. I have on a spaghetti strapped black shirt with a blue flannel on. I also have on some really skinny jeans that were a little hard to get into. I brushed my teeth and blow dried my hair straight. Wasn't feeling like having my hair wavy today. I put my socks on and left the house in my combat boots. It was a little chilly but that is what Dylan is for right?

I got in my car with my book bag and left for school. I parked my car and went to go find Dylan. But what do you know? A red head slut with tattoos over her body is groping him.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"Destinie."

_____________________

A/N ooooooohhhh. Do you think Dylan will do something with Destinie? Any way. Sorry I updated a little later than usual. I was just think of a way to introduce Destinie. It may seem a little rushed because it was. Haha love you guys. Thank you for all the reads!

~Skyeler