Chappy numero 9

Dylan's POV.

All I wanted to do the whole day is grab Scarlett and just hug her and I have no idea why. Am I starting to have feelings for her? I think I am. I think I like her.

Scarlett's POV.

I woke up to my phone alarm, blasting Paramore very loud. I didn't want to wake up since it was Sunday morning but I had my first dance lesson. When I had gotten home I couldn't sleep and decided since I love to dance around the house on my free time I should actually learn to dance correctly. So I went online and found this dance class not to far from my house.

I got out of bed 10 minutes later from snoozing and hopped in the shower. I was blasting Panic! At The Disco and singing along to it, with my so called amazing voice. I shampooed, conditioned and washed my body. Once I rinsed off I got out dried of and put on my out fit. I had a pink roller derby tank on from when I did it at a young age and I also had long spandex on. I put my hair in a pony tail, grabbed my needed things, threw them into my bag and was on my merry way. I decided to get exercise I would walk there.

15 minutes later I arrived at the building and saw a lot of people stretching so I figured I would do the same. As I looked around I saw that I was not anywhere close to flexible. I can't even bing my nose to my knees. The instructor came in and everyone stopped stretching and got up. I followed the moves and waited for the instructor to speak.

"Hi my name is Monica it's nice to meet everyone! I'm glad to see a lot of faces in the studio today! Let me introduce myself a bit! I've been dancing since a young age and since I loved it so much I became a dance instructor, I have two kids, a boy named Nathaniel and a girl named Katie. Nathaniel is the age 10 and Katie is the oldest at age 15," she looked right at me since I was the youngest one here and probably closest to her daughters age," I love to scrapbook in my free time and I love collecting pens. Now that we are finished with the intro I think we should get to dancing! What do you say everyone?" I heard some 'yeahs' and some 'lets do this' and just simply nodded my head.

The first move she taught us was a simple move of teaching us how to move our hips correctly. Me being the one who does that anyway at home when I'm messing around I knew exactly what to do. When I was younger and when my dad was around my mom was obviously happier and taught me how to do it when she came back from Hawaii.

I looked around me and saw everyone struggling except for me and a few others that were in their twenties, they kind of looked like sluts,"Good! You guys are getting the hang of it!" She pointed to me," You're a natural!" I simply smiled at her.

After we learned a few more moves and put them in a small routine the class was over and I rushed to the water fountain because I hadn't had any water since the start of the class. I went towards the cubby the my stuff was in and grabbed my phone. Three missed calls from Dylan and eight texts from Dylan all pretty much say where are you. I was about to call him when Monica came up to me.

"You are really great at dancing. Why don't you join the higher classes that I teach on Saturdays? You'd fit right in! How old are you? Because my daughter is in that class too." She's too small to have all this energy! She my height and I'm only 5"7' and I'm still growing and she's probably 5"4'. I just nodded my head answering that I was 17. I know I take the bus I just choose to not use my car," Cool! Alright so you'll take the higher level classes?"

"Sure, why not? Sounds like it'll be fun and I'll make a new friend." I said to her so she would go away and I could leave and call Dylan.

"Awesome! See you next week on Saturday then!" With that she went to go mingle with some other ladies that were there. I on the other hand walked out of the building and started to call Dylan. It only rang once and he answered.

"Where are you? Why haven't you answered any of my calls or texts? You worried me. I thought you were dead! Or kidnapped for real!" He said panicked. It was sweet that he was worried about me and he remembered that a couple days ago when I wasn't to his house he pretended to kidnap me.

"Don't worry I'm perfectly safe. I was just in a dance class. You should come and watch when I become pretty good." I said to him. Truth is I didn't want him to see me dance, I'm still a little self conscious about how I look, let alone how I look dancing.

"When did you take dance classes?" He asked shocked.

"Today was my first class and I'm already being asked to go to the higher classes. And the funny thing is I'm younger than all the people that were there." I smiled just now realizing that I'm better than someone finally," oh and she has a daughter that is fifteen. Cool huh?"

"Yeah! What's her name?" He asked me.

"Katie. I am kind of scared to know what she's like. She might be prettier than me." I said truthfully to him because he knows what I've been through. I unlocked my door and walked up to my room jumping on my bed.

"Trust me, you are beautiful." O. M. G. That is so sweet like I might faint.

"Thanks" I whispered a bit.

"Can I come over? I'm bored." He asked me. I took a whiff of myself, ew.

"Lemme take a shower and change and I'll text you when you can come over." I answered, "bye Dylan."

"Bye." He said and with that I ended the call. I went to go take another shower and put on a cute outfit. It was high waisted shorts, a bandeau and a really loose shirt that said turn me on, on the front, and on the back it said turn me off. I decided to let my wavy hair cascade down my back and I put on mascara.

'Come on over! ~Scar'

'Girls take too damn long' I laughed.

________________

A/N sorry about the editing issues. Every writer has that issue. Any who, thank you for getting me to almost 150 views. When I first started this I though I wouldn't get past like 70 but WOW! I really appreciate it! You guys have no clue.

Read, vote, and comment! Love you all!