Chapter 29

I woke up and looked at the time. It was 5:34. Why am i waking up so early? I also just remembered Dylan still has school. He was passed out, snoring. I moved ever so slightly and he tightened his grip around my waist. I stroked his nose softly and he didn't move. Damn he is a heavy sleeper. I did it again, still nothing. One more time.

"Why are you stroking my nose?" Dylan grumbled with his eyes still closed. In our sleep he shifted lower than my head so he hid his head into my neck.

"You have school." I smiled playing with his hair.

"I don't want to go," he grumbled. He pulled out his phone, did something and put it back in his pocket. "done. I'm not going to school today."

"Oh Yeah?" He once again grumbled a yes out. "And how is that?"

"It's simple, I texted my mom and she said she'll call me out." He nuzzled his face into my neck once again and I continued to play with his hair, "When you get out of here I'm taking you out on a date."

"Of Course." I was screaming inside. I am actually going on a date with him!

"Now go back to sleep, you need your rest." So I fell asleep with Dylan's arms wrapped around my waist.

I woke up once again with Dylan staring at me. "What?"

"You talk in your sleep." My eyes widened. Since when did I talk in my sleep?

"What did I say?" I asked worried. I don't know if I do talk in my sleep because to me I believe it is a form of sleep walking... I'm not too sure though.

"You were talking about your dad, or talking to him. I was confused." he said. I don't remember anything that I dreamt about. Who knew, I could've dreamt of what I did when I was, you know....

"Well I can't clear up your confusion because I myself can't remember what I dreamt about let alone what I was probably talking about." I looked at the clock next to us and saw that it was 9:41. I was kind of hungry and the nurse came in, perfect timing. Sadly there was no food in her hands.

This is the same bimbo that I hate, and she completely ignored Dylan. She checked my vitals, checked something on the clipboard she had in her hand, and spoke. "Well it looks like you are able to go and walk around now. But since you weren't active for the past two days you will need help," she nodded her head at Dylan. "Oh and last thing, your counselor will be coming in about an hour or so, so be back in time. And since Mr. Kade is coming, your boyfriend will have to leave." I nodded and she left. Anti-Social bitch.

I looked to Dylan. With as much force as I could I sat up. Dylan had to help me up. I hadn't taken a look at my body in a while. And I must say, it is really skinny. I don't like it. I put my head in my hands and rested my elbows on my legs for support. "I don't want to talk to the guy." I slid my hands down my face recomposing myself. "And do you think you could go pick up some clothes from my house? I kind of don't want to walk around in this gown." He chuckled and nodded. Before he left he gave me a peck on the lips.

Dylan came back in with my favorite outfit. A flannel, tank to go under and skinny jeans. He also had my red converse in his hands. But then I got to his face, it was furious, no raging. I've never seen this side of him. God damn the O'briens can be scary when they are mad.

"What's wrong?" I asked as he handed me my clothes.

"I don't think you should know. All it will do is stress you out and I don't want that for you." he said pulling me in a hug. I pulled away still grasping onto his arms because I still don't have that strength to stand up.

"Not knowing will stress me out Dyl." He turned around so I could have my privacy but was still close enough for me to hold onto him. I slowly start putting my clothes on. After the long attempt of getting dressed I finally said that I was done.

He turned around and helped me stand. "Let's get some food in you first and then I'll tell you." he kissed my forehead and helped me out of the room. When we got to the cafeteria he sat me down at a table for two and ordered me coffee and breakfast.

I was half way into my food and asked him to tell me. "Your mom," he paused. "she's already packing up your stuff. I got in an argument with her, but she kicked me out." he said quickly. I immediately got my phone out and dialed my mother's number.

"Why hello sweetheart." Her tone of sweetness infuriated me.

"Cut the crap. Stop packing now. I am not leaving. I just recently made new friends. I am not going to just drop that and go with you." I said, maybe yelled. But I did have to quiet down because I was disturbing the people around me.

"So, I guess you're boyfriend told you then. Did he tell you that he threatened me?" she asked.

"No, but you deserved it. You are an unfair bitch. For the last time I am not going with you and living with that Damion guy. And that's final." I hung up not giving her a chance to argue.

Dylan got a call and excused himself while I was left in thought. How will I convince my mother to not let me go? It's like she wants me to be miserable. OH WAIT! That's right, I already am! I still can't be emitted to anything because I won't cooperate with the counselor. Which reminds me we have to go back to the room soon. But if I hold off on him long enough then I won't have to move, but she is already packing. God damn, this is so frustrating.

Dylan came back in with a huge grin on his face, which made me love him even more because it just showed that he is sweet and caring, if that makes sense. I cocked my head to the right and pulled my left eyebrow up.

"There's someone on their way to see you." he said as he sat.

________________

A/N well, leave in the comments who you think it is. It is someone from earlier in the book. Anywho. WHO IS HAPPY FOR THE DATE?!?!?!? Oh and I am going to change them from being juniors, to being seniors already. Because being almost 18 and going into senior year is not normal. So new readers, by the time you get here it will already be changed.

Don't forget top vote and read my other fanfic. LOVES YAH ALL<3

-Skyeler