my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!!

**chapter 1 of my new story..yeah im writing like 5 stories at 1 time lol...okay well all imasking for is 3 votes for next chapter so hope you like and theres more to come****

"hey are you listen to me?"

"huh?"

"I asked you something, god you would think youd be listening to me. What am I going to do with you Kandance?"

"im sorry Cam, I spaced out there."

"your so lucky you're my girl or you'd get it."

I laughted and looked into my boyfriends eyes. We been going out for about 6 months now and was the 'it' couple. Girls hated me and loved him, but he was mine and that's all that mattered. Cameron had an identical twin brother named Caden, who I could not stand, he always tormented me.

"RING..RING."

Thank god school was over and I could get the hell out of here. I got up and grabed my books as Cam, grabbed my hand in his. He walked me out to my baby, my infinity g35x.

"so I'll call you okay, that's if I can get rid of the dewb, long enough to have a conversation with you."

"just because you're a few minutes older don't get cocky. But yeah call me."

Then he gave me a kiss and walked away. I loved my car, sky blue. My dad brought it for me to help with the divorce between him and my mom. I knew they were headed there and it really didn't matter to me but hell if he wanted to throw money out like that then so be it. Since the divorce my dad works a lot, which means im home alone a lot and every so often I throw a few parties. Hell its Friday and Cam said he cant come chill with me and my dads gone till Tuesday so I feel like throwing a party. I got my phone out and texted like 5 of my friends and told them to send it out, party at my place at 8. I texted Cam next.

'baby, try n sneek out, im having a party 2nite, u kno how I do.'

He replied as I was driving home.

'ill try for you, don't be drinking 2 much, if not im cum-n over early 2morrow which means im wakin ur ass up. Hangover or not.'

'okay, I don't feel like drinking without u neyways.'

I pulled into my garage and shut the door. I walked in and threw my bag in the closet and called pizza hut. I ordered like 10 pizzas for 9 tonight and charged them to my credit card my dad pays for. I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready.

Camerons POV:

I guess I shouldn't worry about her cheating, she does like me a lot. I read her text again and again thinking how the hell can I go see her.

"yo, your girl having a party?"

"whats it to you caden, I thought you hated her?"

"im just asking because this girl texted me asking me to meet her at that party."

"whatever, keep an eye on her, and keep the dudes off her."

"yeah, yeah, why anit you going?"

"you already know I have to go and finish the shit I got into in Seattle last year."

"that's what you get for fucking a stupid bitch."

"whatever yo, the kid anit mine."

"when you coming back?"

"im going to drive back late tonight and probly wont be here until the morning and just

go straight to Kandi's."

"cool, well have fun with your daughter."

"she anit mine, for the last time."

"whatever, and im sure Kandi knows nothing about her right?"

"no, so keep your shit closed."

I walked upstairs and got my shit together, getting ready to drive to Seattle to see Jayme. Shes suppose to be my kid but looks nothing like me. I really hate lying to Kandance, I think that's why I cant tell her I love her, let alone go for 2nd base with her. I grabbed my bag and left

Cadens POV:

Hes so stupid to go there every time that whore calls him. Its like hes a fucking bitch. Oh well I guess I better get ready since Katie's going to meet me there. Hell yeah, im getting laid tonight. Hes stupid to think im going to a party to babysit for him. That's his problem, not mine. Hell Kandi's sexy and can get anyone she wants but choose Cam. I jumped in the shower.

**okay ended it after Cadens POV so what you think, yes or no? 3 votes by December 20 otherwise im giving it up**