my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!! *chapter 17*

***ok i guess everythings cool here this is my 3rd or 4th upload today lol well not really today since its 15 mins after midnite...i went to get food and came back and saw i had 6 votes n im like wow im getting famous lol....last upload until tomorrow afternoon after work lol...i hope u like and telll me what u think same votes as last time 4 and u get a new chapter, im not tryna be greedy i like that ive gotten 16 and all b4 so id love to get that again but ill be happy with 4....ok im done rambling lol heres chapter 17*****

Camerons POV:

Her head popped up so fast and her eyes locked on him. Her glass slipped out her hand hitting the

carpet with a thud. She picked it up since it was empty and sat it on the table still not moving her eyes.

"kan?"

"huh?"

"snap out of it."

"wwhat? Riley??"

"that's meee!"

"yes it is buddy."

"is she okay Cameron?"

"hey Hanna is Riley adopted?"

"I think so."

"Hanna this is his mom, she gave him up 3 years ago."

"what?!"

"yeah."

"Cam, is that really him?"

"yeah. After you showed me his picture I knew it was him. He has your eyes."

"can i..can I hold him?"

"yes, go head."

I handed Riley to her and she hugged him and cried. I knew she was happy.

Kandance POV:

We were on our way to see Jayme which I was excited to finally meet. We got there and sat in the front room. My mind was else where. I couldn't stop thinking if I had Riley Cam would love him. I wanted to see him, to hold him. I heard a little kid scream and jump on Cam. I looked at my now empty glass still thinking.

"hey Kan, meet Riley."

My head popped up at that name and I looked at the little boy on Cams lap. My eyes locked on him. His eyes were the same as mine and he looked like me so much. I wanted to hold him, to hug him, to tell him im sorry. Is that him?

"kan?"

I heard my name but I was froze I couldn't move.

"huh?"

"snap out of it."

I still couldn't move. I had to know if that's him and why Cams never told me.

"wwhat? Riley??"

"that's meee!"

His voice was so sweet, made me want to hold him more. I was on the verge of crying again, but it was worth it. My son was in front of me and I didn't have to even look for him, fate brought him back to me.

"yes it is buddy."

"is she okay Cameron?"

I guess she doesn't call him Cam.

"hey Hanna is Riley adopted?"

"I think so."

Oh my god it is my son!!!! I knew it as soon as I looked into his eyes.

"Hanna this is his mom, she gave him up 3 years ago."

"what?!"

I guess she didn't see the resemblance in us.

"yeah."

"Cam, is that really him?"

"yeah. After you showed me his picture I knew it was him. He has your eyes."

I knew Cam could never lie to me. He should of told me but I should of figured it out when I saw the look in his eyes.

"can i..can I hold him?"

"yes, go head."

Wow shes not as bad as I thought. Cam handed him to me and I held onto him for dear life. I never wanted to let go and I let the tears fall down.

"are you okay?"

"yes sweetie, im fine. Im just happy to see you."

"really?!"

"yes."

"hey Kandi, do you want me to call my parents, maybe they can work something out with you, since their not really here and i pretty much take care of him myself."

"oh god, that would be great. Please Hanna and thank you so much."

She walked in the other room and Cam sat next to me with Jayme.

"guess it all worked out huh?"

"you knew and didn't tell me?"

"I didn't know until you told me, I wanted you to be surprised."

"oh, I don't care I got my baby back and that's all I care about."

"soo...whos going to be his daddy?"

"your stupid, who else?"

"it better be me."

"god your stupid sometimes."

Then Hanna walked in. she didn't look too happy.

"um, my parents said that they'll be here in a few hours and if your not gone their going to have you arrested."

"what?! They cant do that."

"well, they said that you made the choice to give him away and they had to take care of him and now that hes older you all of a sudden want him."

"I never stopped wanting him."

"well you have to leave, sorry Cameron."

"nah, look were going up to the hotel up the street, talk to them and call me. There has to be one way to work this out. Can I take Jayme?"

"yeah, let me get her bag and I'll talk to them."

She grabbed Jaymes bag and took Riley away from me as Cam dragged me out. I couldn't stop crying how could they take him away again. No please not again!

****ok so what do you think and does anyone want HANNAS POV???? ill write it if one person asks for it, hey ull get the inside story behind y her parents really said yes :)*********