my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!! *chapter 25*

***im sorry i didnt upload yesterday :( i wrote the beginning of this while i was wasted lol...but here it is now and its a little long and also im stuck in the house all weekend...we got like almost 2 freaking feet of snow!!!!! its a winter wonderland here :D oh i love u guys so help me get back onto the whats hot list...im not on there i looked 4m page 1-30 and i couldnt even find myself...so help me get there again :) SHOUT OUTZZZZ>>>>>>>>>>>>>

***aprilbrookshire***,***bri-jess***,***t1ff4ny***,***LAG1995***,***jessiee***,***jpearly (send me a private message with ur real name i want to add u in my story)***

ok heres ur story and jpearly ur bf as bestfriend or bf as in boyfriend lol and how old will they b cuz thatll b like so cool if we were born the same day on the same year lol :) ok im going back to work on the next chapter and again 4 votes and i love how i ask for 4 and get 14 lol THANKSSS**************

Kandance POV:

I walked through the door and Cadens sitting there as if hes waiting on me.

"Riley take your brother and sister to your room to play."

He does as I ask him and Caden smirks as he thinks of whats he going to do.

"still want that divorce, now do we?"

"you're a asshole."

He grabbed me by my throat so fast I didn't even know until I couldn't breath."

"stop fucking around Kandance and start being a good wife."

"ghfpt tu."(fuck you)

"you know what I can do to you. Now make my dinner for me."

He drops me as I fall to the ground holding my neck where the bruise will form later. I went into the kitchen and did as he asked. After he was done eating he slapped me across the face before leaving. Guess he needs another whore. I sat on the couch and cried, why do I put up with it? I slowly made my way to bed and fell asleep. I got up in the morning and took a shower, once I stepped out and saw myself in the mirror I broke down. I had a bruise on my face from his slap and a hand mark around my throat. Great more shit to hide from my job. I threw on a turtle neck and put makeup on the bruise. I got the kids dressed and took them to the sitter and then went to work. The day went by pretty slowly and April kept getting suspicious but I played it off good. I got up to take my lunch break when Cam walks into my office.

"hey, wanna grab lunch with me?"

"uh, sure."

I walk out with him and as soon as were away from my office he grabs my hand. He gave me a quick kiss.

"last night, how was everything?"

"good, great."

I was a really bad lier and I think he knew it.

"okay, come here I missed you so much."

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me so deeply. We pull apart for air but he trails kisses down my neck. What was it about him that still sent me wild. He stopped and I felt as if his eyes were going to bun into mine. I opened my eyes, to see him staring at me.

"you lied to me."

"what?"

"your fucking neck, did he choke you?"

"god, come on Cam I want you."

I wanted to change the subject so bad but he wouldn't let it go.

"I asked you a question."

"um no."

"a hand mark doesn't just appear on your neck for no reason."

"ok fine, yes he choked me."