my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!! *chapter 14*

***ok heres the next chapter as promised tonight :) ok so i want 5 votes and u get the next one since ppl are being very lazy. LOL!! ok this is a very heart filled one btw!! i wanted to post it right now because here in MARYLAND its almost 9 and im going out to get drunk off my ass tonight. yea yea i kno im 19 but im married and my hubby is 21 so he can get it for me lol...ok here readdddd*******

Camerons POV:

She turned off the ipod and layed back down with me. I held her tight and close with me. We both fell asleep but was awoke 20 minutes later when her dad literly broke her door down. Im glad I pulled the sheet over our naked bodies before we passed out.

"KANDANCE!!"

She sat up and held the blanket to her chest. God she looked so sexy after sex.

"what?"

"I will not have this shit from you! What you did was completely uncalled for! I hope your happy because of your little act she left! And you, get out of my fucking house now!"

He was pointing to me now and he was pissed. He walked out slaming the door behind him as I got dressed. Kandi walked up to me and kissed me.

"don't leave."

"your dads kicking me out, its not by choice."

"ill miss you."

"ill miss you too, call me if you need me to come get you or anything."

"I will."

We kissed before I walked down the steps and left.

Kandance POV:

My dad woke us up not long after we passed out. I watched him leave then went to talk to my dad to see what the hell his problem was. I walked down the steps after I threw some clothes on.

"dad your being an ass."

"your being a whore, just like your mother."

I was taken back by that, how could he say that about me?

"no, I was raped, otherwise he would have been my first, so no im not a whore."

"Kan, look you don't understand how mine and Kaylees relationship is. Your acting like a child. So calm down and we'll talk."

"I am calm, you're the one that busted my door down and woke me and my fiancé up."

"stop saying that word, you don't know what your doing."

"I know I love him and I know were having a family and I know he loves me back."

"marriage is over rated, you should wait until you know for sure. Don't do it because it's conveuent. Your mother and I got married because she was pregnant with you and it seemed like the right thing at the time. She knew not long after that it was the biggest mistake ever. We tried to work it out, nothing worked. I eventually met Kaylee and your mother knew, she knew I was finally happy. She was okay with it until she found someone that's when we got the divorce. So don't make the wrong mistake."

"im not, dad I really love him and he loves me. When I was in a coma for 2 weeks, he was by my side. He never once left it. He stayed by my side threw it all, after his brother took avantage of me one night at a party."

Opps, that last part slipped. Atlease he didn't know I had it here.

"what happened that you were in a coma? And what about his brother?"

"this girl that's in love with Cam hit me in the back of the head, cracking my skull. Cam came to my side and went to the hospital and all to see if I was okay. It's a long story dad and im tired and still pissed you made him leave."

"your not going to bed until you tell me."

"fine, he slept with me while I was drunk and I thought he was Cam and now im not sure if hes the dad or Cam."

"how did you get yourself into this mess?"

"me?"

"its my fault, I know I should have been a better dad and watched you better. Im sorry Kan."

"whatever dad, I got Cam and that's all that matters to me."

"how far along are you?"

"like a little over 2 months maybe, im not sure."

"okay, well what was that racket earlier?"

"which one, when you came home or after?"

"both."

"lets just say its not anything you want to know."

"oh god, Kan not in my house please. So have you told Cam about Riley?"

"your funny. And no, why would you even bring him up?"

"he has a right to know, does he know what happened?"

"he knew what happened, but not about Riley."

"I think you should tell him, and maybe find Riley while your at it."

Oh god why did he bring him up, that was more than 3 years ago. I really didn't want to hear that name, all I felt like doing was crying.

***humm...who u think Riley is?? i wasnt giving it away not until i get my 5 votes!!! i want my readers to take a guess****