my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!! *chapter 18*

**i love u guys...this ones a little short but im tired lol so ill write more later..if i get 4 votes again :)...well everyone liked what hanna was really like so i put her in here too...soooo VOTEEEE!!!*****

Camerons POV:

I had to literly drag her out of Hannas. I hated doing this to her. I hated seeing her hurt. I know she wanted to never let go of Riley but we had to let go. She'll get him back, I know she will.

"come on baby get in the car please?"

"no! I want my son Cam."

"I know, she'll call us."

"how do you know?"

"she has to I have Jayme."

"oh right."

She got in and I drove to the closest hotel. I paided for a suite and we all walked into the suite.

"can you change Jayme, I kind of don't know how to change a diaper."

"oh my god are you kidding me?"

"um, no I really only seen my kid with her mom. Can you she stinks?"

"oh no, your going to help me, you need to learn anyways. Im not going to be changing two kids by myself."

"yeah I know."

Kandance POV:

We drove over to the hotel and all I could think of was Riley. I wanted my son, I wish I never gave him up. Why are they being like this? I wanted Riley.

"can you change Jayme, I kind of don't know how to change a diaper."

"oh my god are you kidding me?"

"um, no I really only seen my kid with her mom. Can you she stinks?"

"oh no, your going to help me, you need to learn anyways. Im not going to be changing two kids by myself."

"yeah I know."

I cant believe he don't know how to change a diaper. After I got done changing Jayme, Cam picked her up and played with her. he was right she didn't look like him or his mother. After an hour Cams phone rang.

Camerons POV:

I was playing with Jayme while Cam sat in silence. Its been an hour and I hear my cell ringing.

"hello?"

"Cameron?"

"yeah?"

"can you come over, alone?"

"why?"

"well I wanted to talk to you, and my parents don't want her here."

"fine, ill be there soon."

I hung up and told Kan I was going to drop Jayme off. I wonder what the hell she really wanted. I know shes up to something.

Hannas POV:

Hehe that stupid mother fucker. Hes so gullible. I called him asking him to come talk but what he doesn't know is I got something else in mind for him. Oh wait until he gets here hes in for a big surprise. Hes like my stupid little puppet, does everything I say. He better of left that bitch of his behind. God I cant stand her.

***what do u think shes planning..trust me i got so many ideas for this story ur all gonna love it and want more...so what do u think hanna will do once he gets there***