my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!! *chapter 16(2nd half)*

******ok well its a little before 11 here and i know its late but im kinda mad rite now so im posting....my hubby n bro got into a fight n my hubbys best friend got a gun so i kno this is going to end bad, i just dont know whos going to die tonight :( im in the house with my 2 kids scared off my ass....i swear my life has too much drama*****

Camerons POV:

"no, I was talking about your daughter, dumbass."

"oh yeah."

"so you going to call her or what?"

"yeah. Maybe get some answers too."

I called Hanna, Jayme's mom. It rung until she picked it up.

"hello?"

"Hanna?"

"yeah, about time you called me back Cameron."

"yeah, I was busy."

"with your new fuck toy?"

"fuck you, she's my fiancée."

"wow, something you never done for me."

"you were a one night stand that got pregnant. So don't fuck with me. We never even had a relationship. How's Jayme?"

"she's good, you anit seen her in over a month."

"yeah I know, my girls been in the hospital."

"oh god is she okay?"

I really don't understand this bitch sometimes, one minute she's a bitch the next she's nice.

"yeah she's good now, she was in a coma for 2 weeks over some chicken head that wishes to be with me."

"ha-ha, still cocky I see."

"yeah, look I want to bring her up to meet Jayme, is that cool with you?"

"yeah, I guess so, when?"

"today I guess."

"okay, well my parents are out of town for a bit and left me with Riley so its caos here."

"that's cool I want her to meet him too."

"why?"

"you'll see."

"okay see you in a bit."

"bye."

Wow that worked out perfect, she has Riley which means Kan will see her son for the first time. I can't believe how were all connected in a way. I walked upstairs and Kandi was just getting up.

"hey baby, want to go for a ride with me today?"

"hum, where to?"

"I want you to meet Jayme, her moms been bugging me to come see her."

"are you sure?"

"yea and she's cool with it too."

"okay let me take a shower and get dressed; you still have some of my clothes here right?"

"yeah in the back of the closet hanging up where you put them."

"ok, thanks."

She walked in to take a shower while I got dressed and walked downstairs to sit with Caden.

"so?"

"it worked great, she's babysitting Riley so he'll be there."

"did you tell her?"

"neither one of them know."

"that's going to be one crazy ass situation."

"tell me about it, I need to talk to you tonight or when we get back."

"okay, about what?"

"the kids."

"dude, I don't even think their mine."

"still I want to talk to you."

Then Kandance walked down and stopped when she saw Caden. I guess she still not over the whole thing with him. I grabbed her and kissed her deep and she kissed back. We got in my car and took the long drive to Hanna's. we stopped a few times because she was hungry and had to pee. We finally got there 2 and a half hours later. I parked and got out. I grabbed her hand and walked her up to the front. I really hope she's ready for this. I rung the bell and Hanna opened the door with Jayme.

"hi, im Hanna."

"im Kandance, but everyone calls me Kandi or Kan."

"nice to meet you, this is Jayme. Come in."

She handed Jayme to me as we all walked in. Kan looked at me with a sparkle in her eye. We sat in the front room and I played with my daughter as Kandi sat there.

"are you thirsty?"

"yes, water would be okay."

I wanted to ask where Riley was but I knew id give it away with that name. Hanna walked out to get Kandi some water and came back.

"so, Kandi how long have you two been together?"

"8 months, ive known him for 3 years."

"oh yeah, hes a good dad. Jayme loves him. So you look like you pregnant there, I don't want to sound rude if your not."

"no, I am. Im about 3 months I think. Its twins, thanks to Cam."

"hey, its your fault too."

"well congrats, you hear that Jayme your going to have two brothers or sisters."

Just then I heard a scream.

"CAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

Followed by Riley running in and tackling me. He always did love me. I sat Jayme down and hugged him back. I don't think Kandi saw him yet. She was still looking down at her glass. I sat him on my lap.

"hey, Kan meet Riley."

*********ok thats the 2nd half for now and i want 4 votes for the next chapter....like how Rileys in the story now???***********