my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!! *chapter 26*

***ok heres the next chapter and its still snowing here. i think were at 3 feet now :)...hubbys been bugging me all day lol so i wrote it and here it is and im kinda on a flow here so if i get 4 votes tonight you'll get another chapter :) and thanks my lovely fans i love u guys so much i hope yall love me back!!! oh guess what im on page 10!!! (insert my happy dance here) lol my happy dance is funny really... i cant do shout out this time i gotta feed my hubby lol...but u know who u r and u know i love u and LAG1995 and jpearly im adding u in here soon waiting for the right part. xcomptonx i believe ur my fan and i read ur story today and became ur fan so i hope u continue writing i really liked it.. and aprilbrookshire please upload the cheerleader story tonight lol im dying to read the next chapter i really liked it, i actually liked both of ur stories u worte...oh and im going to be puttin a new story up on here just to test it out maybe on sunday idk but i hope you will tell me what u think :) oh and if anyone if from baltimore, maryland let me know it'll be so cool to meet people in the same state lol :P ok heres the story THE TRUTH COMES OUTTT JUST HOW BAD DOES IT GET??? 4 VOTESSSSS*******

Kandance POV:

"where was you?"

Cam walked behind me and once Caden saw him he looked pissed.

"lunch."

"with him?"

"long time no see little bro."

"fuck you, what are you doing with MY wife?"

"hum, that's funny because I remember her being mine."

"yeah until I stuck my dick inside her."

"talk shit all you want, shes the one holding me back."

Its true I did have my hand on his chest stopping him them from fighting.

"come here baby, sorry about the fight and all. I came by to take you out to lunch but your boss said you left so I decided to wait so I can say im sorry."

Cam held my hand stopping me from moving, I don't even think I wanted to move.

"hell no, you choked her and hit her how the fuck could you do that to someone like her?"

"shes a whore, as you can see."

Cam squeezed my hand tightly and I still didn't move, I was frozen.

"then give her the divorce she asked you for."

"nope I think I like keeping her, shes a good cook."

"no your doing it because you know I love her."

"maybe, like I said I get what I want and obviously when Hanna did the favor of getting you out the picture I stepped in and took your place. Hell I even rasied the kiddies."

This time I was pissed.

"like hell, I work all day while the sitter takes care of them. I get home and have to do as you say and take care of them. hell I don't even remember the last time you said anything to Tiffany."

"fuck you."

"fuck me, okay fuck me.."

I turned around and slammed kissed Cam. He pulled me tightly to him as we continued our little make out session. That was until someone yanked me by my hair.

"let go of me!"

"shut the fuck up, oh your so going pay for this once we get home."

"oh you mean hell, that's far from a home to me. So what you going to do this time Caden? Break another rib, bust my head open again, oh how about your favorite holding me down as you beat the living shit out of me?"