my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!! *chapter 24*

******ok first off im back on page 11 so thanks for voting and keep voting hell vote every chapter if u want, the more the better lol...ok heres the next chapter, i wrote it while i was getting sleepy but insisted on posting it before i fell asleep...SHOUT OUT TIME>>>>>

***bri-jess***

***jessiee***

***aprilbrookshire***

***t1ff4ny***

***froggyeyes86***

and shazeen and vanoodle welcome and thanks 4 adding me :) ok anyways i just want to say i love u guys and if anyone realized that chapter 2 is edited and wants the real copy message me ur email thanks and also if u wanna kno what the characters look like i can email u pics sooo okay heres ur story im tired lol and i made it long 4 yall****

Kandance POV:

Its him...its Cameron. He walked out my life a little over 4 years ago and here he is standing in my face.

"Kandance, this is your new client. His name is Cameron."

"I know who he is, what I want to know is why is he here?"

"for a lawyer and how do you two know each other, are you related?"

"Mrs. Cruz?"

"Yea Cam I married your brother."

I said that with venom dripping off every word as if it was forced out my mouth and I hated to even admit it.he looked even better than I remembered and his muscles are like huge now!!

"you married Caden? Have you lost your mind?"

"why do you care, you walked out on me and the kids 4 years ago."

"Kandance take this to your office please, and no shouting."

"no problem, ill be putting the trash right where it belongs."

"And watch your mouth, that's a client your talking to."

"okay, sorry."

I said it like I ment it and not one part of me really did mean it. We walked out her office and Cam followed me to my office across the hall. I shut the door as he sat down. I threw my bag on the desk and took my coat off, then sat at my desk.

"Kan look im sorry."

"its Kandance."

"stop please and talk to me."

"what do you want Cameron?"

"you, its like fate sent me here. You really cant love Caden could you? Are you even happy? The twins? Boys girls? Are they mine? I mean theres so much I want to know really."

"Rileys in school now, Jades back with her real family but I see her almost every weekend. Tiffany is walking and talking, shes Cadens. Then theres Cameron Jr, or as I call him C.J. he looks more like you every day. Hes so smart, he can write his name and count to 30."

"C.j.'s mine? Whos Jade and what about my daughter Jayme?"

"yes hes yours. Jaymes name is Jade and shes doing great. You know shes not your daughter. Hanna kidnapped her from her parents after she manslaughtered them. I got an email that day you left, so I gave her to her aunt and grandmother. I still see her though and she thinks of me as Aunt Kandi."

"wow I didn't know that. You look, wow beautiful."

"As my life flashes before my eyes

I'm wondering will I ever see another sunrise?