my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!! *chapter 28*

****ok so i kno its short but i need to post this and spend time wit my hubby k n also the only video im puttin up with this is my kids...the video on this is my son and daughter dancing so check it out and im tellin u its so cute....check out aprilbrookshire stories and bri-jess too their great stories..also i have a fan thats hiding 4m me where r u t1ff4ny??? k well here the short chapter but im gettin back to the flow and also check out my new story JP (model) living a double life k so here it is and 4 votes new chapter u guys know the drill and guess what this story is on page 10 still makin my way up there so help out and vote 4 every chapter or atlease vote for one :)****

Kandance POV:

"here let me put him to sleep and then maybe we could make this officially our home."

He put Riley in the guest bedroom and then came up to me and picked me up bridal style. He carried me up to our room and removed my clothes. He removed his next and then we made love. (not going into details) we woke up at 3 am to the house alarm going off. What the fuck? Cam jumped out of bed with just his boxers on and I put his big shirt on. I followed behind him as he walked to the alarm. He looked at it.

"fuck, shit."

"what?"

"call the police now."

"why?"

"the twins room window is what set the alarm off."

"what?!"

He ran down the hall to their room as I grabbed my cell and called 911. He came in holding C.J., who had blood on him. I ran up to him crying.

"baby, what happened?"

"Tiff, is gone and daddy hurt me."

Caden isn't in jail! What the fuck. I lifted his shit and saw a note stapled to his chest. How could he be so fucking cruel. I read it and so did Cam.

"you thought I would leave like that, lets see how it feels when you loose your little girl. I never did give a fuck about them kids, hell none of them was mine. Have fun finding me bitch."

What the hell did that mean? Tiffany was his daughter too right? The police came and put out an amber alert for Tiffany while we looked and looked. He really was something else. Kidnapping his own daughter. We got home around 1 pm and my dad had Riley and Traci went to the ER with C.J. even after everything I could still count on Traci.

"Baby, don't worry well get her back."

"Cam you really don't know how your brother is now."

"I know, and I shouldn't of left you."

"its not even your fault, I married him."

"you wouldn't have if I stayed."

"yeah..but st.."

We were interrupted as my cell rang. It was an unknown number so I picked it up quickly.

"hello?"

"hi, is this Kandance?"

"yes, whos this?"

"my name is Bridget, im the dna doctor. I did the paternity test on your twins."

"okay?"

"well, the father, Caden, and I had a fling. He broke it off the day you two got married. He seduced me into falsifying your daughter as his. He said it wouldn't be fair for his brother to have it all. I saw the news where he kidnapped Tiffany. Im sorry about that, but if you do have the real father with you I can redo the test on both kids since I still have Tiffany's blood on file. And we can determine the truth and get rid of him for good."

"WHAT?!"

***so that was really eventfull and promise to make the next one longer and better i kinda rushed this lol*******