my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!! *chapter 6*

**9 votes next chapter btw i love yall this ones long jus for yall and i need fans so ADD ME**

Kandance POV:

I went to bed with so much on my mind I barely slept. I really hope my dad doesn't find out, he's away and has been for a month. I'm starting to think he doesn't like being home much. I don't know what to tell Cam or anyone for that matter, ugh now that I sit here and think about it the valentine's day dance is next month. Oh great, another thing to bail on. I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday and I can spend all weekend sleeping. I got up at 6 and took a shower. I checked my phone and had 2 texts, one from Cam and one from Traci.

Traci: 'don't need a ride my bf is picking me up'

Cam: 'I heard you were upset yesterday, I wanted to make sure ur k?'

I texted Traci telling her okay and then prepared myself to text Cam. I stared at my phone for what seemed like forever. Then it started ringing out my hand.

"I was so wrong for so long

Only tryin' to please myself (myself)

Girl, I was caught up in her lust

When I don't really want no one else

So, no I know I should of treated you better

But me and you were meant to last forever

So let me in (let me in) give me another chance (another chance)

To really be your man

Cause when the roof cave in and the truth came out

I just didn't know what to do

But when I become a star we'll be living so large

I'll do anything for you"

"Hello"

"Hey, kandi how are you?"

"Im okay, just sick. I'm getting dressed for school right now; can you just talk to me there?"

"I was wondering if you needed a ride?"

"Umm..." shit they left my car at school. "Okay"

"Really?"

"Yeah, I'll see you when you get here."

"Okay bye."

I hung up and sighed. This is going to be one hell of a long day. Why did I say okay. I finished getting dressed and went to eat something. I was sitting at the table eating a bowl of cookie crisp when Cam walked in. I so have to take that key.

"Hey."

"Hi. Do I have time to finish this?"

"Yeah, I'm in no hurry."

"thanks, oh and can I please have my key back, it's kind of weird you just let yourself in seeing as were

not tog..."

"She like that freaky stuff, 2 and the O, 1 in the eye, that kinky stuff, you nasty, but I like your type and like T.I.'s, whatever you like. Bring your girls, whatever the night, your man just left, I'm the plump of the night, let me check your pipes, oh, you're the healthy type. Well, here goes some egg whites. Now gimme that sweet, that nasty gushy stuff, let me tell you what we gon' do. 2 + 2, i'm gonna undress you. Then we're gonna go 3 and 3 you gon' undress me. Then we're gon' go 4 and 4, we gon' freak some more, but first!"

Wow talk about a nasty ringer. Cam walked out the room with his phone to his ear. I wonder whose ringer that was. He walked in a few minutes later.