my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!! *chapter 12*

*****ok heres the next chapter, sorry it took so long...i had court for my baby bro this morning and they let him come home!!! so i was spending time with him and my nephew. okay here it is and i was 8 votes the next chapter and i made this really long!!!! oh n its kinda nasty lol so if ur a dumn ass wholl report me dont read!!!!!!!!!********

Kandance POV:

I looked at him and smiled. He smiled too. I shook my head.

"is that a yes?"

"yes."

"oh baby. I love you, I love you so much."

"I love you too Cam."

Then he kissed me gently but I wanted more, needed more. So I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. He traced my bottom lip with his tongue asking for entrance and my body immediately gave it to him. He climbed on top of me and I was feeling the loss of all self control. I wrapped my legs around his waist and moaned into his ear.

"Cam?"

"yeah baby?"

"I missed you, in more than one way."

He chuckled and began taking off my shirt. He rubbed on my tit and then took it into his mouth which caused me to moan again. Just as he went for my pants the door opened.

"hey, honey...oh im sorry."

His mom quickly left and closed the door. I pushed Cam off me and put my clothes on.

"im sorry baby, maybe we can finish this later?"

"well since my dad hasn't called, im guessing my house is still empty."

"should of thought of that, but then again I didn't think you'd say yes to marrying me."

"how could I say no to you?"

"the same goes for you, I could never say no to you. Here, I got you a ring, I hope you like it."

He went into his nightstand and pulled out a little black box. He opened it and took the ring out and put it on my hand. I looked at it as I began to cry. He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him.

"come on lets go see what my mom wanted."

"okay."

He pulled his shirt over his head as we walked out of his room. His mom was in the kitchen when we found her.

"hey mom."

"oh, hey kids. Im sorry, I should of knocked. I just wanted to see if you guys wanted any cookies, fresh from the over."

Just then my stomach growled, like the twins understood her. not like I didn't want any because I was defiantly hungry. She handed me a big plate of cookies and milk.

"how you feeling Kandance?"

"im okay, wow ms. Cruz these cookies are wonderful!"

"thanks sweetie, so Cam?"

"yeah mom?"

"so...?"

What is she talking about, I can tell shes trying to be sneaky about it.

"oh..yeah, yeahhhh!"

She smiled at him and he had a big smirk across his face. He reached down and gave me a kiss.

"she wanted to know if I purposed to you yet?"

"oh, yeah he did."

"and, what did you say, oh god please tell me you didn't say no."