my x's brother did what?? KILL ME NOW!! *chapter 21*

**i know its short but i got stuck okay one question fans...do u want cam to come back before or after the babies are born???? im stuck on that lol :) oh n thanks 2my fans and my new fans so vote and comment people...okay im doing my shout outs now lol

***t1ff4any-u amaze me and make me smile :D***

***jessie-gotta say thanks for reading***

***bri-jess- u are hilarious really...***

***aprilbrookshire-u had me at hello...lol jp i had to say that one :D but ur a wonderful fan***

***jpearly-im so glad u came across me and thanks 4 reading :)

ok well welcome new fans and old :) if u comment u get a shout out lol if u dont well too bad lol...so heres ur next chapter and sorry its short but i got stuck and im baking cookies with my daughter:) oh and im so effing happy u guys literley made me cry and choke last night. i saw i was on page 11 of the whats hot oh and i looked today and im almost on 10 like wow thanks ppl really made my night i went to be with a smile plastered on my face something like this---:D lol **

Kandance POV:

I put a great show on back there. I got what I wanted, the kids. Cam will come home soon, I know he will. I pulled up to the hotel and unbuckled Riley and carried Jayme. The bell hop carried the bags up for me. I walked in the lobby and heard a someone screaming.

"Im looking for room 219, what the fuck do you mean you cant help me!"

"im sorry miss, they asked not to be disturbed."

"well, she called me so call her and tell her Aprils here!"

I walked up to her while holding Jayme and holding Rileys hand.

"excuse me, April?"

She turned around and looked at me then Jayme and I could see she was on the verge of crying.

"Kandance?"

"yes, here this is Jayme, I mean Jade."

"oh Jade, sweety come to Aunt April. I missed you so much!"

She took Jade and hugged her the same way I did when I got Rile back.

"do you want to come up to my room so we can talk?"

"that will be great!"

She followed me up to my room.

"you really don't know how happy you made me!"

"I know how it is to lose something you love. Only thing im worried about is my fienoce."

"he'll be fine as long as he plays her game. Are you pregnant?"

"yes, about 3 months with twins."

"oh really, comgrats."

"thanks, so whats the whole story behind her parents?"

"well her dad is 26 and her mom was 24. They married when she was 18. He cheated on her right after his 24th birthday. He always went to the same diner to eat and that's where he met Amanda. He loved Jessie but they were having a rough time. Amanda wanted him to leave Jessie but he wouldn't. he tried to get away from her after Jessie got pregnant. She would call his house,m show up at his work and everything. She threated him so many times about different things, but no one thought shed do it. Everything seemed to be okay about a week before Jade was born. But the night they bought her home after they came back from my house she was there waiting. She slit her throat first, making him watch. The baby was asleep in the carrier still. Then she made him watch as she stabed her repetetly. Then once she was done with her she did the same to him. Then she took Jade and took off. I knew something was wrong when they didn't call my house once they got home."

"wow, that's crazy, do you think she'd do something like that to me?"

"maybe worse."

"oh god, now im really worried about Cam."

"he'll be fine, just give him time to play her game and he'll come back to you."

"I hope that's not long."

We talked for hours until she decided to take Jade home to see her family that missed her.

I ordered room service for me and Riley then went to bed. Cam didn't come back that night. I waited until 4 then decided to go home. Once I got home I went to my house so my dad could see Riley. I waited and waited for Cam to call. One day turned into a week and a week turned into a month and I was dying without Cam. I lived my life as if it all was okay when it wasn't. everyone told me hes dead or really left me. Everyone felt bad for me. I went to school and gotten bigger. I find out what they are next month and I hope hes back by then.

****so help me ppl come back b4 or after the babies are born and do you want two girls or two boys or a girl and a boy??****