Chapter 1.

The dark and rough clouds covered the sky. From the back of my tears I could see the black coffin in front of me, carried with complete delicacy by Louis, Niall, Zayn and Liam, all of them dressed with refined and elegant suits. Sobs of every single person there echoed through the tense and frozen atmosphere. I still couldn't accept it, I felt like half of myself was gone.

I looked down and in less than a blink, more tears welled up in my eyes. With my hands covering my face, I felt how my heart sank while thinking of him. It wasn't a superficial pain; not a pain like when you fall and scrape your knee, or like when you burn your finger. It was a pain due to the loss, an unavoidable sensation of emptiness. And it was impossible for me to believe that I wasn't going to talk to him again, that he wasn't going to be here anymore. Harry's life had been taken and now he was dead. Gone. Forever. 

The dazzling coffin, decorated with golden swirls, was brought down to the ground. Everyone around me bursted into tears and hugged eachother with sadness and frustration, while I just stood there, thinking of how everything would have been if he hadn't died.

Liam came near me and wrapped me in his comfortable arms, enabling me to let go the pain and cry in his chest. His red eyes had closed, letting thin drops fall from them and end up on my shoulder. I felt his chest go up and down in time with mine; he was also crying, and he suffered it, almost as much as I did.

I looked over his shoulder, to the imposing trees in the corner of the graveyard, and I felt a powerful look on me. I focused my look on some spiny bushes a little further and I saw an extremely familiar boy submerged in them. He was crouched behind some branches, looking directly to where we were, and for a moment I felt the need to decipher who he was, but I instantly thought that I was hallucinating and looked away.

Tiny and almost imperceptible drops started to slip away between the clouds and fall all over us, moistening our faces even more. I undid the hug little by little and with Liam by my side, I made my way to the now almost closed tomb. I stood aside, staring at the coffin with sadness, and once the place was empty, I pronounced the hardest words I'd ever had to pronounce:

"Goodbye Harry" I whispered in silence, closed my eyes and sighed. Why did he have to leave me? Nobody seemed to realize that I needed him. I needed him with me.

 I turned my back to my best friend and got out of the graveyard.