Chapter 14.

“I think I know who killed Harry” I said finally. Liam sighed and grabbed my hand.

 “It’s alright Sky, you don’t need to worry about that. Police will take care of that.

 “But…”

 “I think you’re a bit tired” he cut me off. “Do you want me to take you home?”

 I nodded and sighed a long sigh. If he wasn’t going to listen to me then I would have to deal with everything on my own. I couldn’t tell police because, what if it wasn’t who I suspected? “It’s my turn to go to the interrogatory room. When I finish we can leave” he said and he walked me to the office where Niall, Louis and Zayn were.

 “Police is not doing a good job” Niall complained.

 “They’re doing what they can” Louis replied.

 “Well it’s not enough.”

 Louis was about to answer but I interrupted him before he could say something that made things worse.

 “Doesn’t matter, it’s gonna be okay.”

 “Yea sure, it’s gonna be okay” Niall murmured in a high pitched voice.

 “What’s your problem?” I clenched my jaw.

 “That this is stupid.”

 “What’s stupid?”

 “All of this!” He glared at me. “Why do we have to be questioned? It’s obvious we didn’t kill our best friend for god’s sake” he finished and Zayn shuddered in his seat.

 “I know none of us did it, but it’s useful that we answer questions to get some clues.”

 “It’s a loss of time anyway.”

 “Ugh, whatever” I answered giving my back to him and turning to Louis.

 After some minutes Liam came out of the rom with his hands in his pockets.

 “Zayn, come in, please” Kate called. Zayn glanced around, nervous, and stood up with a little push I gave him in the back.

 “It’s okay, go” I encouraged him. He nodded and entered with Kate and Jack behind him.

 “Let’s go then, I’ll take you home” Liam told me.

 “I thought you were going with me” Niall replied with a harsh look on his face.

 “Oh, it’s just that Liam offered to take me a few minutes ago. I didn’t know you were going to drive me, I’m sorry.”

 “It’s okay, just leave” he answered rudely.

 I looked at Liam and then we went outside and got into his car.

 “What happened with Niall?”

 “I don’t know, he just got nervous I guess” I shrugged.

 “Have you eaten?”

 “Hm, yea” I lied.

 “Sky…”

 “I… I eat an apple before coming.” He turned his body to face me.

 “I can notice your loss of weight. I’ll take you to eat something.”

 “Okay” I gave up. I fastened my seatbelt and looked out of my window without paying attention to him. I wanted to show him he was wrong. “Oh, I almost forgot! What happened on the bathroom… that was really weird” I said after some minutes, breaking the silence. Liam face turned pale.