Chapter 12.

"She has chips. I want chips! Ugh, I hate my life."

"Lenny, you don't have a life, you're dead" I heard Scarlett's voice when I woke up. I yawned and fixed my hair with one hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Get up. your girlfriend is at the police station."

"I know" I said, yawning again. "And stop that, she's not my girlfriend."

"Come on, I want to hear what she says about you." She grabbed my arm and took me to the door.

"Oh, I really want some chips" Lenny groaned.

"Shut up. You can't eat chips."

"But I want some!" Scarlett ignored her and from one moment to another we both were standing at the police station entrance. 

"Wait, where did she go? Your girlfriend was here a minute ago."

I walked towards the rest of the boys without bothering to remind Scarlett that Sky wasn't my girlfriend. Liam, Zayn and Louis were sitting one next to the other while Niall was probably being interrogated.

"Where's Sky?" Liam asked.

"I think she went to the bathroom" Zayn shrugged and Louis holded his face in his hands.

"She's at the bathroom, come on let's go." I followed Scarlett to the bathroom. Once we were in there I felt a little incomfortable even though I was a ghost and nobody could see me. Sky was in front of the mirror with her eyes closed and a mess in her face because of her makeup.

"This can't be happening" she whispered and let herself slide down the wall and to the floor, tugging at her hair with both hands. Scarlett shoved me from behind.

"Come on idiot, move something. Let her know you're here." I nodded and approached to the sinks, glancing at any object that could be useful to hit it. "Remember to focus" she encouraged me when I found a bottle of liquid soap.

I was a few inches to hit the bottle and show Sky I was still here when the door opened and Liam came in.

"Sky..." he whispered, sitting next to her and hugging her. I went back abruptly to the moment she tried to kill herself, and I felt the tears, full of anger and jealousy, fall out of my eyes. I was never going to be able to hug her again. I just wanted to fulfill the stupid mission to leave and don't have to see them together knowing I wouldn't be with her like that anymore.

I turned around and stormed out of the bathroom. Why was I angry anyway? It wasn't that I loved Sky, not in that way. It was just that, she belonged with me. She should be with me and not with him.

"Where are you going?" Scarlett asked, following me.

"I'm outta here."

"You can't leave Harry, she's crying. You almost..."

"Look, I can't do anything, okay? I'm useles! How am I supposed to communicate with her if I can't hit a fucking bottle?"

"Hey, calm down. We just have to find out what your mission is and..."

"No! We don't need to find anything. You haven't found your mission, neither has Lenny. What makes you think I will find mine?" I yelled standing in front of her. Her eyes turned tense and her expresion went from having a little of emotion to be serious and full of fury.

"I already told you how to communicate to this stupid, I already taught you how to move stuff and how to..."

"How did you call her?"

"... and you haven't even put  half of the will to try it, so how the fuck do you expect to..."

"Scarlett! Shut the fuck up! How the hell have you just called Sky?!"