First Day At School

Ramona's pov

The first thing I did when I woke up is get ready. I put on my makeup, but then I saw Jackson. He was like you don't need makeup.I thought that was kinda strange. Then I thought he was just trying to be nice. Then I went down stairs after I picked out my outfit. I got my breakfast and it was my fav. I don't know how Dj knew how to make but I was happy. But then I remembered that I had to wait for Jackson. While I waited I thought about when I was little and when me and Jackson played together. Wait what am I doing Jackson? Why would I think about him? I asked myself. Do I like him? Nah I mean I used to when I was really little.
Jackson's pov
Wait did I just say that what is going on, I thought to myself. Am getting feelings for Ramona? Nah that can't be we hate each other. I hate her and she hates me, so it can't be.  I go down stairs after I got ready and I saw Ramona just standing there with her ear plugs in. She looks so cute, Wait what. Not again.  Never mind ignore that Jackson I said to myself. So went down by her and we headed off to school.

At School

Ramona's pov

We get school and Jackson pretends not to know me. How rude, it's my first day and you do this to me I thought to myself.  I mean I know he hates me,but you don't have to be mean to me and pretend I'm not here and you don't know me. It really hurts, I don't know why I'm so hurt. After getting lost this girl came by and ask if I need help.
She told me her name. What's your name she asked me . My name is Ramona and what's your name? She said her name is Lola.
Lola's pov
So I walking down the hall and I saw a girl all by herself, so I walked up to here to see if she was lost. So I asked her name and took her to class. I asked her what was her first class.  "My first class is English" Ramona said.  I have English for my first class too I will take you there. We get to class and I see Jackson being usually being his annoying self, like asking me weird stuff . I find it kinda annoying but I usually ignore him.
Jackson's pov

I was in class and then I see Lola with Ramona. I knew that she was mad at me. "Hey Lola"I say. "Hi Jackson" she says back. Why is Lola with Ramona I say to myself?  "So Lola do you wanna hangout after school" I ask her? "Sorry Jackson I can't I'm moving into my new house remember? I told you last time you asked last week" she said . "Oh sorry I forgot" I say. Then the teacher comes into the room. "Class we have a new student here today" the teacher says as she was writing on the board. I turn and see Ramona giving an eye roll. "Class this is Ramona" the teacher says as she is looking at Ramona.

Ramona's pov

After class Lola asked me if I wanted to sit with her and her friends. I was like sure, but in my head I'm like I guess .Because Jackson is ignoring so gave an eye roll. He was like "what"?  I didn't answer him. After lunch me and Jackson walked home. Jackson is walking pretty fast. I go after him and he was like "why did you give the eye roll". " Really Jackson you don't know why? Because you left me alone all by myself on my first day I yell at him. "Oh sorry" but I caught him off and run off.