2 Years Later

Ramona's POV
In this year I forgave my papa yes I call him that again. My parents are back together. Me and Jackson its complicated. We haven't really talked much since the pills happened. Lola and Tyler got back together. Yep who saw that coming poor Julia your thinking. Well she dumped him he was upset for weeks, it took him a long time for him to get over her. They have been together for nine months. Her daughters are happy they are one yep it's only been 2 years since all this mess. I think of Lola is my sister we been really good friends.

Jackson's POV
Its been 2 years wow. I kinda moved on. Well who's the girl, you won't believe it. I'm with Julian, she really nice to when Ramona left me for a guy from her old school. I can't believe its nine months Julia I say with excitement. "Same Jax I love you Happy nine months" she says as she is kissing me I kiss back. Well we end up in bed. "Hey jax do you have it I'm on the pill"? Yes I do okay I say kissing her back. She moved down to my neck making me moan. But I had a feeling this was bad, but ignored them.
The next day
I lost it I say as I kissed her on the lips."ik babe I have to go to work bye love you" she says as she kissed me and left. I called Tyler.
J: Hey I lost it
T: wow I thought you were saving it for marriage?
J: well now I'm not and your not weirded out that it was your ex Julia?
T: No I'm not got to go bye
J: Bye.
After that I go down stairs and I forgot that Ramona doesn't live here anymore. But she came to visit, she was different now she was prettier and looked sexy. No Jackson your with Julia stop not again. (They are in high school now).
Lola's POV
Everything has been different since Ramona changed. She was sassier and had a lot of boyfriends. I'm kinda worried about her. Cause she still likes Jackson and I know he does too. But he's with Julia and she is with idek who she is with. She lost it after she and Tyler had a mistake. She  almost got pregnant but she didn't lucky. So we are going shopping and we stopped over to say hi to max who is 9 now. Yeah he was 8  last year. I glad she didnt get pregnant like I was. I finished middle school we are  sophomores. That was after the pills but now that me and Tyler are together I'm happy.
Tyler's POV
He told he lost it I was surprised at first and it is a little weird it was julia who dumped me but I'm happy now. I made a mistake with Ramona that Jackson doesn't know that me and Ramona almost had a kid but it didn't happen it was false alarm. But every since then Ramona has been kinda slutty lately she probly done it several times now. Cause a drunken mistake but she has been over at Jackson's and I know she still loves him and he loves her.
Ramona's POV
After the mistake with Tyler. I haven't actually have done it. Cuz I'm scared to cuz I almost got pregnant. Lola is probably thinking I'm a slut and so is Tyler but I'm not. I just a make out not do it. I'm at Jackson's house, I see him and he looks more grown up and sexyish. I see him staring at me. Then I see Tyler, and things have been awkward since then. Hey Tyler I say to him. "Hey Ramona" he says as he walks to bro hug Jackson. "Hey Ramona" Jackson says awkwardly. Hey Jackson what's new? Then I see Julia walk in the door and I say "Hey babe" as she kisses him. Oh so you to are together I say as I fake smile. "Yea we are" he says as he kisses her. Hey can talk to you I say to Tyler. You forgot to tell me he is with your ex I yell at me then I slap him in the face. "What was that for"? He yells with  anger. You didn't tell me that's why I slapped you. "I've shouldn't of took it from you. You could of been pregnant and you sleep with people still wow" hey yells. You took her it from her"? Jackson yells and punches Tyler in the face. "That was two years ago Jackson before Lola and I got back together. It was a drunken mistake". Tyler says in pain from Jackson's punch to the face. Jackson stop I yell at him with tears in my eyes as I run out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will happen? Will Ramona tell Jackson she still loves him? Will Tyler and Lola tell Ramona to go for Jackson? Will Julia and Jackson be together or will they break up? Keep reading to find out what happens.