The Fake Bitch

Ramona's pov
I get text from Lola to come over. So went over there. I get there still pissed for what she did to Jackson. I see crying, Lola wants wrong?I asked her. She's like I'm pregnant. All I said was omg what the fuck Lola why didn't you protection I yelled at her. Who's is it? I asked her,she's like I don't know and cries on me. I text Jackson to come over and he's like why. I told him to get his ass here. I let in Jackson."Why am I here? he asks confused. Then I say Lola is pregnant. What? Jackson says in shock.
Jackson's pov
I get text from Ramona to go to Lola's house I didn't want to see the bitch who cheated on me with my ex best friend, Tyler.
Ramona: Please come to Lola's I know you hate her.
Me: Why.
Ramona: Just get your ass over. So I get dressed and go to Lola's. I get there and why am I here I asked very confused. "Jackson,Lola is pregnant she tells me and all I can say is WHAT?It can't be mine I think to myself. Lola comes up to me and says "sorry Jackson it is yours". My heart starts to beat really fast and I run not just run like spirit home. I here Ramona yelling at me saying how you be so stupid and saying I'm going ruin my life.
Lola's pov
I never had slept with Jackson it is Tyler's and I lied because I knew that Ramona liked him and I wanted make their lives miserable. I mean I also ruined my life and I told parents they were pissed at first but then they gave support I'm doing online school now. I had tell Tyler, so I text him.

Me: Hey

Tyler: Hey

Me: Meet me at the park.

Tyler: Oh okay see you in a little bit.

I go to the park worried, what will happen. "Hey babe" he says to me. Tyler I have tell you something. "What is it? I'm pregnant. "What?" he says. "This going ruin my life" he yelled at me as he was waling away I started to crying. "We are over" he yells. And I start crying even more and run home.
Tyler's pov
  I get text from Lola and she like meet me at the park. So I go and she tells me she's pregnant and I was not expecting this. I get back home and couldn't texted my best friend well because I was dating Lola and she was cheating on him.So text my ex girlfriend about it. We are still friends.
Me: Hey I'm sorry about this and I shouldn't of dated her.
Ramona: It's okay.
Me: I just found out that Lola's pregnant. Did you know?
Ramona: Yeah she told me last week.
Me: Did you know it's mine?
Ramona: Wait what she told Jackson it was his?
Me: She never slept with him?
Ramona: So she lied to him and me wow that's rude.
Me: Sorry about that and tell Jackson that I'm sorry and it was Lola's idea. Because she wanted you mad at Jackson and she knew you liked him.
Ramona: yes I will and wow and she told you?
Me: Yeah I'm sorry about this but I just found I'm moving and that she's pregnant so it's also a lot to take.
Ramona: It's okay and oh where?
Me: England it's really pretty and far.
Ramona: That's where Jackson aunt lived for while. Got to go bye.  Bye I said then went to bed.