A week later

Ramona's pov
A week after my mom's divorce. I was still mad at papa or should I even call him that. It was really hard on me and my mom. She missed him and so did I,but I was not ready to forgive yet. I would stay in my room and think. I told Jackson I need sometime and he understood. School was starting again and Tyler and Jackson were best friends again. Even though he dated me. It was 8th grade and it was going to be a good year ,even though it's was school. Today was the first day and I would miss the long nights and warm days. I walked in with Jackson holding my hand and we kissed for a little while. Since we had no classes together we only saw each other at lunch.
Jackson's pov
I been with Ramona for 2 weeks.it's the first day school. 8th grade we are the hottest couple and Tyler met another girl her name is Julia is short for julian. She's 14 and they have been together for a couple days. I know it's not long but he is different now. I to get class and me and Tyler and Julia have the same classes. I wish I had classes with Ramona. I get to class and I see Ramona sitting there so pretty I go over to her and give her a kiss.
Tyler's POV
I walk into class with Julia and I talked Jackson. We have been talking for while now and he has forgiving me for Lola thing last year. I wonder how she is. I'm hungry and we just got here Jackson interuped me.
Lola's POV
Being mom sucks and I wish I never slept with Tyler. My mom and dad were pissed at me cause I'm only 14. I guess I mature fast. I see how much in love Ramona and Jackson are. It makes me sick. How did they get away with their relationship. They live in the same household. I can't belive he didn't want me I'm like so much prettier than her. Well being mom I have a beautiful baby girl and her name Lizzy.
Jackson's pov
Ramona has been very distant ever since last week. I wouldn't blame her, he's an ass and their old neighborhood. What fuck is wrong with you.