Is Too Late ??

Jax's POV
I was just kissing her cheek and the machine started to beep. The doors close and then I saw her flawless and happy. But she was gone I wish I was there to stop her. She was back in coma. Its all my fault again. Will I ever be happy? I feel like its 2 years ago again. I wish I could change it back to when we were happy. I kiss her lips they were still warm but cold. I leave the room. I cry into my mom's shoulders.
Lola's POV
I heard Ramona was back in a coma. The pills again, plus Jax told she cheated on him. So I was crying I came down there I saw her she was happy in sleep. A least that what I wanted to think. Tyler told me that she was sleeping around again. But she got herself pregnant. Its Jackson's because Jax told him that they did it. But the doctors said she lost it.
One year later
Still no Ramona Jackson had been praying and tell him self that she feel wake up. The doctors say everyday she is less likely to wake up. Her mom and dad are starting to lose hope. She hasn't been out of coma yet. Jackson I think we should go home.
Ramona's POV
I really want to wake up but its too late. I'm sorry everyone and Jackson I wish I never did that too you. I'm surprise that you still come here. Goodbye love you all.
Jackson's POV
Please don't leave me Ramona I love you and will never forget you ever. I kissed her lips for the last time. Right before they were about to unplug the machine. She kissed back again she told me she was so sorry. I love you Ramona. "I forgot to tell you remember the night you and I did it. Well I got pregnant" she says as she cries. Ik the doctors told me a year ago but you lost it."oh well I love you I'm glad you forgave me.