The Mistake

Ramona's pov 

  We get to school i'm holding Tyler's hand and everyone is staring at us.Oh I forgot to mention that Tyler is popular. It was weird getting stared at and i'm still new here. I'm usually the one no one even pays attention to. I see Jackson and he's talking to Lola. I'm like she never talks to him and then I see her kiss him and I was like omg and they were holding hands. "Hey Lola says to me and so does Jackson and then they walk away after I said Hey back to them.I think in my head since when did she  like him? Wait why do I care i'm with Tyler and I'm happy and we been together for three months and school is almost over. Thank god it is summer here I come.Then the bell rings so I head to class and I get there I see Jackson and Lola making out. Thanks that just what I want to see right when I walk in I say not knowing that I said it out loud. "Ramona do you have problem"? Jackson and Lola say to me.Oh sorry I was just not expecting that at that moment I lie. "Oh okay they both say and returned to what they were doing. The teacher sees them and he's like detention for you guys. They stop and go to their seats. After that awkward rest of the class I go to the nurse and lay down. 

Jackson's pov

  After they kissed in front of me. I see Lola and we start talking and she tells me that she likes me. Then I lean and kiss her. "I guess we are together now"she says and grabs my hand.We get to school and she kisses me and I kiss her back. I see Ramona staring at us and I pull away and we go talk to her I  say hey and so does Lola. She says Hey back and we head to class. Then Ramona walked in and said something and I asked her if she had problem and she say no but I could tell she was lying. After class I go to lunch and I don't see Ramona, so I go look for her. I still didn't find her and head back to lunch. Then it was time to go home I walk with Lola and I still didn't see her. I get home and see Ramona in her room and I heard sounds coming from her room, it was crying. I go in and see Ramona and she gets mad and tells me that he broke her heart. Oh Ramona I'm sorry he's an ass and she laughs and says he did it though text. Wow that's low I say and she like Yeah it is and starts crying again. I give her a hug. 

Tyler's pov 

I get home and text Ramona.

Ramona:Hey 

Me: I'm sorry we have breakup and I really did liked you but I like Lola.

Ramona: Oh okay well bye.

Lola's pov

 I get home after Jackson walked me home, I see Tyler. "Hey I just broke up with Ramona" he says.Oh why? I asked he's said that he liked me and felt bad but I said yes. But i'm cheating on Jackson with you shsh. Oh that's no problem he says very flirty and winks at me and he kisses me and I kiss him back and He comes inside and we do things. 

Ramona's pov

The next day I forget that me and him broke up and it was the weekend. So I went down stairs and I saw Jackson.