Sweetness Ruined

Ramona's POV
I felt bad but I had to stay away from Jackson even tho I love him. I heard crying and I knew It made Jackson cry and I felt so bad. Things were about get worse when I get to school tomore. 

The next morning 

I woke up after thinking about last night. I went down the stairs after I put on my makeup. When I came  down the stairs, I saw Jackson and he was kissing Lola. I ran back upstairs and cried my eyes out. I think Jackson saw me. Why would he do this to me I said out loud. I heard my door up "Ramona I'm sorry I shouldn't of done that" Jackson says as he walks over to my bed. Really Jackson really that was probably the worst thing you have ever done to me I thought you loved me, but I guess you never did I said as I threw the pillow at his face. "Ramona you need to calm down" Jackson says as he is trying to calm me down. No I don't need to calm down you kissed LOLA. Your just like my father I can't believe you would do that. I said as tears were coming down my face. "Ramona I'm sorry" he says as he leaves my room. After I hear the door shut I go to my draw and grab pills and well you what happens next. I can't believe him I say as I talk the pills and grab a paper and write I'm sorry and put next to my bed. After that I lay next to my bed and things get blurry.
Lola's POV
I kinda felt bad even tho he kissed me and I wanted to earn her trust back. So after Jackson goes to his room. I hear crying and her saying this is it. I burst into tears and ran down stairs. Someone I yell. "What's wrong" M's fuller says. Ramona I couldn't say anything more M's Fuller ran upstairs. I ran upstairs and yell for help. Jackson comes out of his room with his eyes all bloodshot. "What are you doing here " Jackson says coldly. Ramona room but I couldn't get the word out I ran into her room she was on the floor. Ramona I'm so sorry please why did you do this. I hear the paramedics and they take her away. I see Jackson and just drops and says "This is all my fault"he cries on the floor. No its not we should of never kissed. I wanted to earn her trust back not hurt her I say in tears as I ran down the stairs.
Jackson's POV
After we fought I started crying saying I'm such an idiot. I heard Lola yelling for help I was mad at myself but I snapped at her and then she ran. As they carried Ramona out I dropped on the floor and cried and she was yelling at me and then she ran off again.
At the hospital
Still Jackson's POV
She was in coma cause of me. Her mom and Lola wouldn't talk to me. This is the second time I have been to the hospital this year. My mom was comforting me and tell she will be okay.
Ramona's POV
I see everyone crying even Lola after, everyone else leaves. Lola tells me she is so sorry and that she was such a bitch and wanted my trust back but he kissed her she pulled away as soon she saw him kiss her. I wanted to wake up I did I regretted my decision. Next was my mom, she was telling me why and she wanted me wake up she wanted to be happy I wanted to cry but I couldn't. Then it was DJ and then max and then my Father he told me he was so sorry what he put me though and he said I didn't need to forgive him. Finally it was Jackson his eyes were all bloodshot and he told me how was such an idiot and should stopped me. He was crying saying it. He kissed my lips. I kissed back yes I woke up.
Jackson's POV
Omg she kissed me back, she opened her eyes I told her to never scare me like that again. She's alive I yelled and everyone came in with tears still in their eyes