The First Love

Ramona's pov
That night
So I got a text from Tyler. So after dinner , I went to my room and text him.
Tyler: Hey so I was thinking would you like to be my girlfriend?
Me: yes :)
Tyler:See you Tomore gf😘
Me:See you Tomore bf😘.
So then I went from my room to get ready for bed and I run into Jackson."Hey Ramona" he say quietly cause it's late. Hey Jackson what are you doing I ask him? "Nothing much just getting for bed"he says. Oh ok night I say. "Night Ramona" he says and then walks to his room. I hoping in bed and I fell asleep with a good feeling.
Jackson's pov
So I was going to my room and Ramona comes out she looks happy and I wonder why but I didn't say anything. Then I get text from Tyler and I answer him.
Me:what's up
Tyler: Just letting you know I'm dating Ramona. Are you okay with this?
Me: Oh cool  and yeah I'm okay this this.
Tyler: That's good bro and I really like her so thanks for being okay with it. Good night bro.
Me: Goodnight. Then I went to bed, and fell asleep.

The Next Day

Still Jackson's pov

 I woke up and I thought about the text I got from Tyler. Am I really okay with them dating? Why would I care. Wait I care a lot, because I think I like Ramona.But I don't  think she likes me back sadly. So after that I go down stairs and get breakfast for school. Not looking forward to seeing Ramona and Tyler together. Great \way to start the day, (Note the sarcasm I'm very sarcastic).  I see Ramona come down with a pretty dress on. After we left for school.Guess who shows up, yep Tyler and he kissed her in front of me in my head i'm thinking gross and get me out of here. I wish she was mine, but she is his and I can't hurt my best friend. "Hey Jackson" Ramona and Tyler say to me. Hey I say to them and put in my ear plugs for the rest of the way there. 

Ramona's pov

 I get up this morning really happy and I pick out a pretty dress and do my makeup. On the way down stairs. I see Max playing with Tommy ( Jackson's baby brother) so I had to take a picture and post it. Then I walk down stairs and I see Jackson and I saw him staring at me and he didn't talked to me and he always talks to me. Then on the way to school , I saw Tyler and I ran up to him and he  kissed me. I saw how Jackson felt left out, so I say hi to him, and so does Tyler. He's like hey and puts in his music, how rude I think in my head.