What's Next?

Steph's POV
After DJ got home she showed us the ring. Steve asked me if I can take Jax to Europe to see Ramona. I was like let me ask DJ. She said yes. So Right now we are on our way to Europe. Jax is so happy to see her. I'm not so much so happy to see Kimmy. Something happened when they were living here. I think I might I finally like Kimmy. After all the years of me not liking her. She's kinda nice. We get off the plane. I see Ramona she is running to Jax. They kiss awe I think and I think of my fake wedding lol jk. It was cute.
Jax's POV
After the race track its time for bed. Me and Ramona can't stop fighting. Really Ramona I can't believe you have been cheating on me. Every single girl I ever been with has cheated on me. Aunt Steph we are leaving. "Okay" she as packs up. "Its lonely here I'm sorry I had too much to drink and it got out of hand" she yells with tears in her eyes. We are over Ramona I yelled and slammed the door and left. I got into the car and cry my eyes out. I can't believe her is there something wrong with me? "No Jax nothing is wrong with you. I don't why people cheat its horrible. She holds me and comforts me. Finally I get home go to my room and cry more. "Jax I'm sorry about what happened over there" mom says she holds me and tell me its okay to cry.
Ramona's POV
So he found out I have been cheating I felt bad. I went down stairs to see if he was still there. But they told me he went home. Mom was mad at me and so was dad. "Ramona why would you do what your dad did in the past". Mom yells at me. "Ramona why did you do the stuff I did in the past" my dad yells at me. I was so upset at myself. I took a pill and went to bed.
Kimmy's POV
I went to her room and she was not breathing and I saw the pill container on the fall. I grabbed her and took her hospital. I cried my eyes out. I'm so sorry why does she do this. Fernando why didn't we stop her. I cry my eyes out and he holds me. I woke up and I heard the beeping. I ran down the hall and yelled help. They told me she didn't make it. I'm sorry they said . I lost it and fell to the ground. I called DJ and Steph and Jackson.
DJ's POV
I get call at 12am, I answer it , when I did kimmy told me I dropped the phone. I went jax's room. I told him. He cried and told me he shouldn't of yelled at her. I'm sorry Jax. We should go to Europe say goodbye. We landed and we get to hospital. I cried I told her to rest in peace.
Jackson's POV
My mom gets me up and tells Ramona didn't make it. I started to cry so hard. I regretted what I said. We get there. Mom first then everyone else. I tell her I forgive her. I kiss her cheek.
Ramona's POV
Am I in heaven? No I'm not I didn't work but my mom lost it when told her I didn't make it. Then I saw Jackson I knew he must of been forced to come. But then he tells me that he forgives me and kisses my cheek. I want wake up but it my heart stopped the alarm went off and I saw doctors rushed to me and I saw Jackson all bloodshot and the doors close.